|Item model number||DC35B|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 2.4 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.25 x 2.35 x 0.71 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
USB C Hub, dodocool 7-in-1 USB C Adapter with Power Delivery, 4K HD/VGA Output, Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, 3 USB 3.0 Ports for MacBook Pro/Chromebook Pixel and More
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [7-in-1] Extend three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, one USB Power Delivery Type-C charging port, one HD output port, one VGA port and one RJ-45 Ethernet port from one USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port. [Note: The HD output port and VGA port can't be used at the same time.]
- [3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports] Simultaneously connect up to three USB-A peripherals to a USB-C laptop. USB 3.0 transfers data at up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- [Power Delivery USB-C Port] Connect to a USB-C power adapter and charge the connected Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop and the hub via its Type-C charging port while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
- [HD Video Output Adapter] Enable you to mirror or extend the display of your laptop to your TV, monitor or projector in up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) resolution through the HD output port or to in up to HD (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) resolution through the VGA port. Backward compatible with 1080p/720p/480p/360p resolutions.
- [RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter] Enable you to enjoy the ultra-fast Gigabit Ethernet speeds and the reliability of a wired connection directly. Support 10/100/1000BASE-T networks.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
dodocool 7-in-1 Multifunction USB-C Hub with Power Delivery is an ideal solution for laptops and other devices with an available USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port. It enables you to charge your MacBook Pro, MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel or other USB Power Delivery supported Type-C devices with their original charger while simultaneously streaming videos via either the HD output port or VGA port and transferring files through the USB 3.0 ports. You can also enjoy a wired Ethernet connection at up to 10/100/1000Mbps.
Designed for laptop with a USB 3.0 or USB 3.1 Type-C port which supports DisplayPort Alt Mode and/or USB Power Delivery function.
Here are 4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops:
Option 1: Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
Option 2: Connect devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard and hard disk drive) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.
Option 3: Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable. Keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.
Option 4: Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors.
3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
Simultaneously connect up to three USB-A peripherals to a USB-C laptop. USB 3.0 transfers data at up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
HD Video Output Adapter
Enable you to mirror or extend the display of your laptop to your TV, monitor or projector in up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) resolution through the HD output port or to in up to HD (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) resolution through the VGA port. Backward compatible with 1080p/720p/480p/360p resolutions.
Cable length: Approx. 3.94 in / 100.00 mm
Video resolution (HD output port): Up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) or 2K/1080p/720p/480p/360p
Video resolution (VGA port): Up to HD (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) or 1080p/720p/480p/360p
Data transfer rate: Up to 5 Gbps
Ethernet transfer rate: Support 10/100/1000 Mbps
Power: USB bus-powered
Compatible USB-C devices (including but not limited to the following)
For MacBook (12-inch)
For MacBook Pro (13-inch & 15-inch)
For Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85-inch)
For Dell XPS 13 9350 (13-inch) / XPS 15 9550 (15-inch)
For Lenovo Yoga 900 (13.3-inch)
For Huawei MateBook (12-inch)
For Microsoft Lumia 950 (5.2-inch) / Lumia 950XL (5.7-inch)
System requirements: USB-C enabled devices with Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000, macOS X 10.0 or above operating systems
RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Enable you to enjoy the ultra-fast Gigabit Ethernet speeds and the reliability of a wired connection directly. Support 10/100/1000BASE-T networks.
Power Delivery USB-C Port
Connect to a USB-C power adapter and charge the connected Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop and the hub via its Type-C charging port while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
Portable and Easy-to-use
Thin, lightweight and compact. Ready to go right out of the box. No driver required. Plug and play. Support hot swapping function.
1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0/USB 3.1 specification.
2. To use the HD output port or VGA port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode. The HD output port and VGA port can't be used at the same time. Use either of them.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB-C Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port can't be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices. The three USB 3.0 Type-A ports on the hub support a total output of up to 5V/900mA.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high power consumption devices. When connecting to a power source, it supports up to two hard drives.
6. NOT support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. NOT compatible with Samsung tablets and ASUS Zenbook UX330UA.
8. Charging Power Delivery enabled Dell USB-C laptops via the PD USB-C charging port requires using your 55W or above original power adapter.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, this had everything I needed. I had been using a 3-port USB 3.0 hub with Ethernet through a USB-C adapter previously, but I wanted to be able to plug in my 1080p HDMI monitor as well through the hub, especially since the nifty stand I got was partially blocking the HDMI port. I always use hardlines for my Internet connection wherever possible, as a programmer it tends to cause issues when the Wifi drops out. I also have a backup drive and the dongle for my Logitech Triathalon mouse (because Windows 7 won't support newer low-power Bluetooth specs regardless of hardware) on the hub as well.
When I first plugged it in, Windows 7 reported that the Ethernet driver couldn't be loaded, but the HDMI was working fine as were the other USB ports. I restarted, and the Ethernet driver loaded fine (maybe it got confused with my previous hub's driver). Also, I am not using USB-C for power, I'm still using a separate old-school charger for home (the one that originally came with my laptop), so both the monitor, USB 3.0, and Ethernet ports will all work without USB-C power if that's what you want to do with it (at least with my setup: Dell Precision 5510, Windows 7).
I'll report back as time goes on.
UPDATE 2017-11-29: Got a USB-C adapter for the barrel-type charger that came with my laptop in order to see if I could run that through the USB-C power port. It does not appear to work as expected. Either the wattage is too low in the hub for the laptop to recognize it, the barrel adapter doesn't work with the hub, or there is a driver issue on the laptop. I'm leaving it at 5 stars for now until I can identify that the issue is with the hub or not.
This is a huge dissappontment as I was in the middle of a talk and the monitor picture broke up in static. The hub performs like this on every monitor I plug it into... I would advise to steer clear of this one.
Everything works... However, I docked it one star because of the length of the cord being too short for my tablet. My type-c connection is at the top of my tablet and the cable coming from the hub is too short resulting with the hub dangling in midair. I expected this, so I purchased a male-female type-c 7" extension cable rated for 10GB speeds. The HDMI out with the extension cable plugged in does not work and the picture on the monitor flickers tremendously. The VGA port seems to work with the extension cable,a wireless mouse, and USB 3.0 flash drive plugged in. I cannot use an external hard drive and video out at the same time, probably because I need DC in from a power supply. This is something I can test in the near future.
tl;dr The hub is great and would be 5 stars if the type-c connection to the device was tripled the length (12" vs 4").
I have several USB-C devices, and this device didnt' work for me. Im not saying its not good for anyone, Im saying YMMV depending on your device.
Also, this requires an external power source, i.e. USB C adapter. Great for traveling, but not for an office.
Most recent customer reviews
Support wasn't very helpful at all.Read more