Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
does it come with a charger?
asked by Beth on March 13, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
The one I purchased came with a rechargeable battery and a charger for that battery.
M. Port answered on March 13, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The one I purchased did
DEANNA answered on March 13, 2013

A
Yes, they include a battery and plug in charger in the box.
Lee answered on March 13, 2013

A
Mine did ... a rechargeable battery and a charger, just like M. Port posted earlier today. I've had mine for over a year and it's working like a much more expensive camera. I am very pleased.
Western Reader answered on March 13, 2013

A
Definitely. With some other cables to connect to computer and tv I guess. I basically just use the charger cos the memory card could be connected straight to computer via the memory card slot. Oh but I had to buy the memory card and the case and screen protection. So you may consider all those extra things beside the price on Amazon. For me the overall cost is still cheaper than buy from the stores, though some of them do offer freebies when you buy the camera
Hailey Hoang answered on March 13, 2013

A
Yes, it does but, I bought an extra just to take on trips. The charge will last a whole day of sightseeing. You must charge the battery each night to make sure you have power for the day. You cannot charge the battery through the camera, you must take it out and charge it in the charger.
lk808 answered on March 14, 2013

A
Yes, there was one in the box.
RBZ4KK answered on March 14, 2013

A
yes it has a charger that comes with camera, also has excellent battery life.
Thomas P. Clark answered on March 16, 2013

A
yes
Kat answered on March 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product