Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno
does it mulch?
asked by Deuga on June 3, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
Not so much. It clips and throws the grass ahead and will chop it again but it does not mulch like powered mower.
Amazon Customer answered on June 3, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well, yes and no.....since it throws the grass out in front of the mower (instead of the rear) it does 'mulch'. By discharging in the front, you do go over what has already been cut...so yes I guess you could say it does mulch.
Mary M McKinney answered on June 6, 2013
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it does... the act of cutting the clipping several times and then tossing them back onto the yard is mulching. It does that unless you add a catcher attachment to it which is good to have.
K. Hodges answered on January 4, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It doesn't mulch leaves at all, but it chops the grass small enough that it nearly counts as mulching (unless, as others have said, it gets too long).
Tommy Cheatham answered on April 22, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. It does not. It shears the grass instead of the traditional cut and mulch, I think it is better for the grass. The idea is to mow as frequently as required and not to let the grass grow out of control. I hope this helps.
RT answered on June 3, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The grass discharges to the front so you mow over the grass as you move forward. I never have to rake. Remember though you have to be vigilant and mow when your grass has grown about an inch or so. If it gets to 5 - 6 inches it won't cut it.
onedust1 answered on June 3, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Iceberg86300 answered on June 8, 2015
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does not mulch. However, the clippings i think vary on the amount of height you cut off of the grass.
Edward J. Hines answered on June 5, 2013

A
Nope, but it does leave the yard clean
Horace answered on June 3, 2013

A
No, it does not. This mower shears the grass instead of the traditional cut and mulch.
RT answered on June 3, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product