Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Professional Skin Care Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Dressmaker Dressmaker Dressmaker  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > The Blind Side forum

does this include DVD and digital copy?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 24, 2010 3:06:01 PM PDT
Chris Myers says:
does this include DVD and digital copy?

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 3:56:34 AM PDT
Yep, you get all three formats.

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 10:05:30 AM PDT
Hunk Golden says:
Wouldn't be so sure of that now. You DID get all three formats. It was indicated in the item title & image. Now they just show the Blu-ray. My guess is that they've already pulled the combo packs.

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 10:39:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 25, 2010 10:40:56 AM PDT
They are $16.99 right now on Ebay's daily deal

It has been reported that the DVD copy and digital copy are on the same disk

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 3:04:38 PM PDT
B. Rhen says:
Yeah, The pic has even changed and from the view of the pic, you can tell that it doesn't have the dvd and digital copy anymore. That is why it said it was a limited time deal.

Posted on Mar 25, 2010 9:31:05 PM PDT
Hunk Golden says:
Limited time = 2 or 3 days?? That's nuts.

Posted on Mar 26, 2010 3:26:09 PM PDT
M. Rosete says:
Can anyone confirm if this has the DVD and Digital Copy included??!! I DON'T want to go get it at walmart but i might have to if no reply!!

Posted on Apr 6, 2010 8:03:54 AM PDT
According to the image of the back cover, this product has UPC 883929087105. That UPC, at Fry's, includes all 3 copies - Blu-Ray, DVD, and Digital. That said, it is disturbing that the description and image of the front don't mention these extra features at all. Except the description does still indicate 2 discs... I'm not an expert on UPC, but it sure seems that putting DIFFERENT physical things under the same UPC would be problematic. I, too, would like to hear Amazon's response to the question. Any idea how to get Amazon to respond to this thread?

Posted on Apr 6, 2010 8:05:49 AM PDT
Chris Myers says:
I received my Blu-ray disc and it did include all three versions.

Posted on Apr 22, 2010 1:17:25 PM PDT
Hello, Amazon customers. Warner Home Video's Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy combos are produced in extremely limited quantities, so unless you pre-order it's impossible for us to promise that you'll get one. It's an unfortunate situation.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Blind Side forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers