Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Now Baby Gift Guide
asked by welshlisa on December 7, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
You can change the country of the leapfrog app center to US so that you could select US apps which include all the apps. You can only redeem the app download card I would think if you change your country to US (I've done it on my account).
johny dmonic answered on December 27, 2011
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i guess leapfrog caught on to us, cause changing the address to a USA one worked earlier this year, but its not working anymore. its reading the IP address adn only offering a few of the games and none from disney.
MARISSA G answered on November 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am italian and having the same problem!!!
Severino Lolli answered on December 9, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
available apps & prices can be found at: http://shop.leapfrog.com/leapfrog/jump/View-All-Downloadable-Apps/category/cat950005
Rahoe answered on May 7, 2012

A
Thanks for your comment, you're 100% right! I live in China, and I purchased 2 of the download cards, I tried to set the address both US and China, my LeapPad Ultra can recognize my user location IP, and refused to checkout with my redeemed code, and it even cannot be redeemed in China! People from China, don't buy it! I actually have reflected this problem to Amazon customer services, and requested stop selling/shipping this item to China, then people like me who live in China will not pay money and buy useless thing anymore.
G.T. answered on October 22, 2015
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product