Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Halo 4 look up/down inversion not working when flying??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 10, 2013, 3:31:47 AM PST
In all prior Halo games look up/down inversion works with aiming as well as when flying. But in Halo 4 it only works with aiming.

The result is that I cannot effectively fly any combat aircraft in Halo 4 as I use the "inverted" setting.

Is this an error by 343 or is there some legit reason for changing this feature??

Posted on Feb 14, 2013, 1:45:49 PM PST
If I remember correctly, you simply need to go into the flight controls and set those to inverted. I had the same problem you did until I found that little switch

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013, 4:49:01 PM PST
Hmmm, someone else mentioned similar controls but I've searched all controls I could find but no "flight controls"...???

Would you please provide me the path into said controls.

Posted on Feb 26, 2013, 7:35:38 AM PST
Yup - I just double checked this yesterday :-)

In the start menu (when it pulls up your challenges / load-outs / settings menu) on the bottom tier there is a "controller settings" box. If you click on that and scroll down you will come to an "invert flight controls - enable / disable" option. Flip it over to enable and you'll be good to go.

Let me know if you can't find it and I'll try and get more detailed instructions (I'm away from my 'box currently)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2013, 11:01:39 PM PST
Thanks for the help; I had missed the scroll bar on the right side...embarassing...thanks again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about