Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
FREE delivery: Wednesday, June 7 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
82% positive over last 12 months
+ $3.99 shipping
84% positive over last 12 months
+ $5.99 shipping
90% positive over last 12 months
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Concept Capsules: The Interactive, Research-based Strategy for Teaching Academic Vocabulary
Purchase options and add-ons
Supercharge your vocabulary instruction. Engage learners. See incredible results right away. Here’s how.
You've been teaching vocabulary forever.
You’ve got vocabulary instruction books on the shelves.
You may have attended professional development about how to teach vocabulary.
You know that a solid understanding of academic vocabulary is mission critical for student achievement.
Yet somehow, it’s still a struggle.
• Students still confuse or misunderstand important concepts.
• They solve math problems incorrectly, not because they didn’t know how to do the computation, but because they didn’t fully own the terms they needed to know.
• You spend time, but your students aren’t getting the results they need.
Here’s the answer you’ve been waiting for.
It’s a simple, engaging (Dare we say fun?) method for teaching the academic vocabulary your students need in a way that works.
It’s a research-based method that’s been tried and tested with students just like yours in classrooms just like yours.
Your days of worrying about your students’ understanding of key terms are over.
Welcome to Concept Capsules™, the method you’ve been waiting for.
Learn the simple, research-based strategy that works for all content areas across a wide range of grade levels. Promise.
In this book, you will discover:
• Everything you need to implement this proven, time-tested, research-based method for teaching vocabulary seamlessly
• The neuroscience behind why it works
• Strategies you can use for things other than vocabulary (you may never look at quizzes the same again)
• Step-by-step directions to replicate the method in your classroom
Remaster the mastery of academic vocabulary.
- Publisher : Gifted Guru Publishing (June 29, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 155 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1735253502
- ISBN-13 : 978-1735253503
- Item Weight : 13.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.35 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,374,534 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2,143 in Language Arts Teaching Materials
- #12,032 in Education (Books)
- Customer Reviews: