Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
$21.99 ($1.37 / Fl Oz)
FREE delivery: June 13 - 14 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($1.31 / Fl Oz)
($1.24 / Fl Oz)
First delivery on Jun 8 First delivery on Jun 13 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
96% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
93% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
92% positive over last 12 months
NOW Supplements, Ojibwa Tea Concentrate, 6x the strength of brewed Ojibwa Tea, Herbal Concentrate, 16-Ounce
|List Price:|| $39.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|Price:||$21.99 ($1.37 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|You Save:||$18.00 (45%)|
Purchase options and add-ons
|Unit Count||16 Fl Oz|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- CONCENTRATE: Ojibwa Tea Concentrate is formulated in specific proportions according to a well-known traditional Native American Ojibwa formula.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Take 1 tablespoon of Ojibwa Tea Concentrate added to pure hot or cold water 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
- SIX TIMES AS STRONG: This liquid formula utilizes the correct ratios of the herbs by weight to create a concentrate equivalent to six times the comparable brewed tea strength.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Ojibwa Tea Concentrate is formulated in specific proportions according to a well-known traditional Native American Ojibwa formula. This liquid formula utilizes the correct ratios of the herbs by weight to create a concentrate equivalent to six times the comparable brewed tea strength.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.88 x 2.88 x 6.75 inches; 1.73 Pounds
- Item model number : P30744
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : January 8, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW Sports - Nutrition and Wellness
- ASIN : B0002JI7D6
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #94,262 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #78 in Green Tea Herbal Supplements
- #7,380 in Diet & Sports Nutrition
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Zazzee Extra Strength Ojibwa Tea 500 mg, 180 Vegan Capsules, Rene Caisse's Original Formula, Burdock, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm, Turkey Rhubarb, Potent 4:1 Extracts, Vegan, Non-GMO and All-Natural
Starwest Botanicals Organic Essiac Tea, 1 Pound
NusaPure Essiac Tea 1350 mg 180 Veggie Caps (Vegetarian, Non-GMO & Gluten-Free)
HUMAN™ by MEINTU Genuine Essiac Tea Organic 8 Herb Powder Formula Sheep Sorrel with 20% Root - 4 oz Stand-Up Airtight Zipper Pouch
Ojibwa Herbal Extract 4:1 Extracts 450 MG (180 Vegetarian Capsules)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Zazzee Naturals||Starwest Botanicals||NusaPure||MEINTU||AHealthShop|
|Brand Name||NOW||Zazzee||Starwest Botanicals||NusaPure||MEINTU||Now Foods|
|Dosage Form||Liquid||500 mg||—||Capsule||Powder||Capsule|
|Size||16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||180 Count (Pack of 1)||1 Pound (Pack of 1)||180 Count (Pack of 1)||4 Ounce (Pack of 1)||180 Count (Pack of 1)|
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 mL) Servings Per Container: about 32 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Total Carbohydrate 1 g
SHAKE WELL. As a dietary supplement, take one tablespoon of Ojibwa Tea Concentrate, added to hot or cold pure water, two times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Consider taking this product in combination with NOWÃ‚Â AHCCÃ‚Â and Super Antioxidants.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.