Canon 200DG Digital Camera Gadget Bag -Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Compatible Devices||Canon EOS Rebel, Canon 7D Camera, Canon T5i Camera, Canon T4i Camera, Canon T3 Camera, Canon 5D Camera, Canon T3i Camera, Canon Rebel Cameras, Canon Mark ii Camera, Canon SLR Cameras See more|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to hold SLR digital cameras
- Hold up to two SLR camera bodies, three lenses, and accessories
- Padded, easy-access side pockets for extra memory cards
- Durable, water-repellent nylon exterior and weather-flap lid
- Inside dimensions measure 10.5 x 7.5 x 7 inches (WxHxD)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics Large DSLR Gadget Bag (Orange interior)
Canon 9320A023 100ES Shoulder Bag, Black,Small Size
Canon 200ES EOS DSLR Camera Gadget Bag
CADeN Camera Backpack Bag Professional for DSLR/SLR Mirrorless Camera Waterproof, Camera Case Compatible for Sony Canon Nikon Camera and Lens Tripod Accessories
CADeN Camera Bag Case Shoulder Messenger Bag with Tripod Holder Compatible for Nikon, Canon, Sony, DSLR SLR Mirrorless Cameras Waterproof Black
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Digital Village||Woodland Hills Camera & telescopes||CADeN Official Store||CADeN Official Store|
|Color||Black||Black (Orange interior)||Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||15.5 x 9.3 x 9.1 inches||14.96 x 7.87 x 11.81 inches||5.8 x 11.6 x 8.7 inches||8 x 5.9 x 11.4 inches||11 x 14.2 x 5.51 inches||13.94 x 6.06 x 9.84 inches|
If you love your digital SLR cameras and lenses, then make sure to add the Canon 200DG digital camera gadget bag to your list. In addition to its attractive styling, this camera bag is specifically designed with SLR cameras in mind. It's built with special compartments intended to hold up to two SLR camera bodies, three lenses, and a host of accessories. Canon has also included several padded easy-access side storage pockets so you can get at an extra memory card or lens cloth in a snap. The durable, water-repellent nylon exterior and weather-flap lid help keep the elements out, while the double-clasp closures keep your cameras safe and secure inside the bag.
From the Manufacturer
This 200DG large camera bag is large enough to hold up to two SLR bodies and up to three lenses. It features accessory side pockets and a weather-flap lid. It has been designed for both travel use and storage. It measures 10.5"(W) x 7.5"(H) x 7"(D).
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My one wish is that they provided more internal dividers because it only came with two dividers, which is not enough when you collect a lot of gadgets.
1. Thick padding for serious protection on "all" surfaces (top, bottom, sides).
2. Large zippered side pockets
3. Inner Top and Frontal zippered large sub-pockets with solid surface backed netting
4. Numerous "inserts" for interior configuration as you desire
5. Solid metal frontal straps snap closures
6. The shoulder strap is nicely padded, heavy duty, and its fasteners are 360 degree rotatable solid metal snaps
7. Under straps underneath for carrying a tripod
This is my third (3rd.) unit of this model that has joined my other camera bags, and is unquestionably the best value of high end camera/gadget bags I've encountered. The backpack type products have their place also - and I utilize those too - but for me this Model 200 Deluxe Gadget Bag provides all the protection needed for my expensive equipment. It says Canon on the logo, but other brands of DSLR/SLT cameras will be found in my bags as well. Highly recommended. I hope this review helps others looking for a quality camera/gadget bag, at a great price, amongst the dozens out there.
All that aside, this is a GREAT bag with multiple compartments on the sides, a mesh zipper pouch along the underside of the top cover when opened, and multiple, extremely sturdy velcro spacers within the bag itself to both section off and protect your camera body, lenses, and lens hoods. I was able to fit 3 lenses, two lens hoods, and camera body in that area alone. Within the mesh pouch, I placed my extra lens caps, camera manual, cleaning brush, cleaning cloth, and memory cards. In addition to the space, the bag also comes with an optional/removable strap that enables you to wrap the bag over your shoulders during transport. Yet another unspoken feature is the bottom of the bag that gives it a slight elevation from the floor to protect the underside. If you are looking for the perfect bag, then look no further.
Top reviews from other countries
1 The sling hook is too big and hence the bag does not hang properly.
2 The thickness of the bag is too inconvenient to hang from the shoulder.
3.Basically I wanted a bag which can hold my Camera (Canon 400D) with Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lense to directly to be placed without dismantling, + Speedlite 430EX II Flash and the 2 battery chargers and a few UV Lenses.
4. I had lot of problem for the delivery of the item through 'Professional' Couriers. The item came and was lying here for 2 weeks. The courier said that the address was disfigured. They asked me to come and collect it from their office, which I refused. However, the local representative of the seller, BooyahChicago, was very helpful. Dr Kutty