Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
92% positive over last 12 months
AgaMatrix Lancets, 33 Gauge, 100 Count Box
Purchase options and add-ons
- 33 Gauge
- AgaMatrix blood glucose monitoring systems require a very small amount of sample - 0.5 µL sample size
- AgaMatrix Diabetes Manager application for the iPhone and iPod Touch is available at the iTunes application store; use the app. to store and manage your blood glucose readings and to view trends and statistics
- Ultra fine lancet for less painful testing
- End fill strip that instantly fills
- Confirmation fill window; user can watch the sample enter the test strip
- Application for the iPhone and iPod Touch is available
- Require a very small amount of sample - 0.5 µL sample size
Frequently bought together
Ultra-fine lancet for less painful testing.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 3 x 2.8 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Item model number : 33 Gauge
- Date First Available : April 21, 2008
- Manufacturer : AgaMatrix, Inc
- ASIN : B00186SI4U
- Best Sellers Rank: #41,957 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #45 in Blood Lancets (Health & Household)
- #3,694 in Sales & Deals
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
AgaMatrix Presto Test Strips, 100 Count (Pack of 1)
AgaMatrix Presto Blood Glucose Meter
Easy Glide 33 Gauge Pull Top Lancets
3 x 100ct 33g TRUEplus® Lancets + TRUEplus® Log Book
MediVena ONE-Care Safety Lancets, Contact-Activated, 30G x 1.5mm, 100/bx, Sterile, Single-Use, Preloaded, Gentle for Comfortable Testing
|Sold By||MA Health||Amazon.com||Diabetic Corner||ThriftyPharm||WELLME BRANDS||MediVena|
|Brand Name||AgaMatrix||AgaMatrix||AgaMatrix||Easy Glide||TRUEplus||MediVena|
|Size||100 Count (Pack of 1)||—||—||100 Count (Pack of 1)||100 Count (Pack of 3)||100 Count (Pack of 1)|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But second and what I believe is most important is that because the needle is not touching, it will not bend the needle when you pull the cover off (unless you actually touch it!) The needle is very thin at 33 gauge so it will be very easy to bend it. What will a bent needle cause? PAIN! So with all of the other brands who cover is in contact with the needle, the chances for you bending it upon removal of the cover are much higher! That is enough for me to spend extra money on a product, but this product is actually LESS than most other ones - including all of the ones who's cover touches the needle. I know BD 's lancets are like this, but they are WAAAY too expensive!
There is only one very small gripe I have about it, but it is part of the price you pay to make sure the needle would be sterile. It is a bit difficult to remove the cover, but that just means a better seal. I found that pulling the cover up just an eighth of an inch will be enough to let you be able to pull it off easily after you load it into your lancing device.
I've bought many boxes of these and will not be buying any other!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on September 18, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.