Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
95% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
97% positive over last 12 months
Enviro Pro 1025 Deer Scram Repellent Granular White Pail, 25 Pounds
- This item is sold by a third-party seller. The discount is provided by Amazon.
- This is a limited time discount.
- Discount does not apply to digital content.
- Discount good while supplies last or until withdrawn by Amazon.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to pre-discounted prices.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the discount at any time.
- If any of the products or content related to this discount are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item Weight||28 Pounds|
About this item
- Deer scram repellent granular shaker can
- It repels the animal before they nibble on plants
- Deer scram does not have an unpleasant odor to humans, but discourages unwanted animals from returning to the protected area
- Periods of extended sunlight with little or no rain will result in the need to apply Rabbit Scram more frequently
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Sale: $112.41 — Discount Provided by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Deer scram stimulates a strong fear response by emitting an odor that deer and rabbits associate with their dead kin. It repels the animal before they nibble on plants. Deer scram does not have an unpleasant odor to humans, but discourages unwanted animals from returning to the protected area. It contains no synthetic additives, is non toxic, biodegradable and will not harm animals or the environment. Deer scram biodegrades into high nitrogen organic nutrients. It should be applied every 30 to 45 days depending on weather conditions. This granular product is easy to apply and is rain and snow resistant. This product contents 25 Pounds.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 12 x 16 inches; 28 Pounds
- Item model number : 1025
- Department : girls
- Material Feature : Biodegradable Warning
- Date First Available : March 28, 2008
- Manufacturer : Enviro Pro
- ASIN : B001S3BMA0
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,629 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Enviro Pro 1006 Deer Scram Repellent Granular White Pail, 5.75 Pounds, (Packaging May Vary)
GARDEN SECRETS (2023 Version) Compact Solar Ultrasonic Animal Repellent. Skunk Raccoon Deer Coyote Cat Rat Mice etc Deterrent. Keep Pests Away from Your Property Within 2-4 Weeks.
Ortho Deer B Gon Deer and Rabbit Repellent Read-To-Spray Hose End Attachement, 32-Ounce
|Sold By||POND AND PET DIRECT||Amazon.com||Q&Q GROUP US INC||Fiery Trade Co.|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 16 inches||8.25 x 8.25 x 10 inches||4.1 x 3.1 x 5.5 inches||2.35 x 5 x 11.25 inches|
|Item Weight||28.00 lbs||6.00 lbs||—||1.42 lbs|
|Size||25-pounds||Deer Scram (6 lb)||—||32-Ounce|
|Style||White Pail||Pail||Home version||Hose-End-Sprayer|
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only product I’ll ever use!!!
I really want to like this product because it smells and acts like fertilizer, and it is very good for protecting things within a boundary like say a raised bed since you can sprinkle just on the perimeter. And it comes with a nice bucket which will be useful or can be recycled. Note that because I've learned from those with the most expertise that you can't rely on just 1 defense, I also use a spray directly on the leaves and I also dump my coffee grounds on the plants (I found this to work by accident for other plants in the summer).
UPDATE AFTER 2020-2021 WINTER
It clearly works. I sprinkled this stuff every month, starting late fall, and absolutely everything I sprinkled was untouched by the deer... evergreen plants that the deer have munched on in the winter for years. And the several larger evergreens that I did NOT protect were munched on. But note that I also used a spray (only in the fall before snow) and I also used coffee grounds thru the entire winter.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.