Clicgear Proactive Cooler Tube
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.42 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keeps drinks cold for the entire round
- Holds two 12 oz cans or one 32 oz bottle
- Made from insulated waterproof nylon
- Fits all golf push carts with 1" handle tubing and includes accessory tab for mounting
- Compatible with all Clicgear and Rovic carts
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Clicgear Cooler Tube will keep your beverages cool for all 18 holes. The Clicgear Cooler Tube stores two 12oz cans or one 32 oz bottle. This stylish soft cooler fits on any golf cart with a 1-inch handle tubing including all Clicgear and Rovic cart models.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.54 x 6.06 x 5.35 inches; 6.72 Ounces
- Item model number : CGCT01
- Date First Available : September 11, 2010
- Manufacturer : Clicgear
- ASIN : B00400N4J0
Best Sellers Rank:
#180,558 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1,298 in Golf Cart Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have 4-5 cold water stations on each side of both courses so cold water is never an issue. None of our group drink beer when we're playing so that is not an issue. We all carry a water bottle and re-fill those as we play along.
I bought this cooler to put my groceries (peanuts, Clif bar, banana etc) in so those do not get all fouled up in the SC heat. Reading the reviews, I am going with I do not have to mess with putting any ice in the cooler to have good results.
The cooler snaps onto any of the accessory tabs on a Clicgear cart. I did install the extra tab that comes with the cooler but found that to be more of a hassle than I was wanting to deal with.
So now, on my 3.0 cart I have the large bottle holder w/bottle, sand bottle, cigar holder and this slick little cooler. I will be styling tomorrow when we hit the course.
Not that that will help me save strokes. :)
I usually play my walking rounds of golf after work. I fill a bottle with water and ice in the morning, place it in a cooler in my car, and by the time I get to the golf course the beverage is still ice cold, and remains cold while I walk 9.