|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||4.84 x 1.42 x 1.34 inches|
|Package Weight||0.09 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.4 x 1.2 x 0.9 inches|
|Brand Name||I-LID 'N LASH HYGIENE|
I-LID ’N LASH Vet Pump Pet Tear Stain Remover for Dogs (50 ml) | Prevents Eye Tear Stains | Odor Eye Cleaner | Cats & Dogs Tear Stain Remover with Hyaluronic Acid | Non Antibiotic Eye Wash Solution
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SAFE DOG EYE SOLUTION: I-LID ’N LASH VET is the safest, most effective, natural daily no-rinse tear stain remover for dogs to prevent tear stains and clean the eyelids and lashes, a perfect eye cleanser for dogs
- DOG ODOR ELIMINATOR: This dog facial cleanser is also effective at preventing facial fold odors in certain breeds of dogs, such as Pugs, Boston Terriers and Bulldogs
- HYGIENIC & CHEMICAL FREE: Our dog tear stain remover is a gentle daily hygiene cleanser for eyelids and lashes that prevents tear stains and removes residue and secretions without containing harsh chemicals or antibiotics
- UNIQUE FORMULA: Pet tear stain remover is formulated by I-MED Animal Health, a world leader in ocular surface disorder (OSD) management, which offers uniquely formulated hyaluronan-based products. You can use this cleanser with our tear stain remover for dogs wipes
- Stain Free Results: After 7-10 days of daily use of this dog fur stain remover, new fur will begin to grow in stain-free
Customers also search
OCULAR HYGIENE & TEARS STAINS
Prevents Tear Stains
I-LID ’N LASH VET is the safest and most effective way of preventing the formation of tear stains on fur surrounding the eyes. After 7-10 days of daily use, new fur will begin to grow in stain-free.
Eliminates Facial Fold Odors – Simply and Effectively
I-LID ’N LASH VET is also effective at preventing facial fold odors in certain breeds of dogs, such as Pugs, Boston Terriers and Bulldogs.
Facial fold odors can be eliminated with a once-a-day application of I-LID ’N LASH VET to the affected area. Simply apply the product in between the folds (no need to rinse it off) where it will work to reduce the bio-burden, while hydrating the skin.
I-LID ’N LASH VET is the safest and most effective way of cleaning the lid and lashes by helping to remove extra-ocular debris and reducing the bio-burden, while treating ocular surface inflammation.
Give your animal patients another chance to break the dry eye cycle with daily ocular hygiene. Proper daily cleansing, in addition to a treatment based on tear lubricants, helps to restore corneal health.
Management Solutions for Dry Eyes
Daily ocular hygiene (frequent cleansing of discharges) is an essential step in managing OSD. It is imperative to minimize the accumulation of debris that contributes to ocular surface inflammation and ulceration. The goals of treatment are to:
- Prevent recurrence and complications
- Enhance the effectiveness of tear lubricants such as I-DROP VET GEL or I-DROP VET PLUS
Some Signs and Symptoms
- Redness and itching
- Ocular debris
- Eyelid margin thickening and irregularities
- Whitish foam
Uniquely formulated to provide the utmost efficacy and comfort, I-LID ’N LASH VET offers the following benefits.
- Effectively cleanses the lid and lashes and prevents tear stains
- Eliminates unwanted facial fold odors
- Hinders recurrence by reducing the bio-burden
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Soothes and hydrates the lids and skin
- No need to rinse-off
- Does not burn or sting
|I-DROP VET GEL||I-DROP VET PLUS||I-LID ’N LASH VET PUMP||I-LID ’N LASH VET WIPES||I-DEFENSE VET|
|I-MED ANIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS||Lubricating Drops For Severe Dry Eyes||Lubricating Drops For Acute or Seasonal Dry Eyes||No-Rinse Application to Cleanse the Eyelids and Lashes and Prevent Tear Stains||A Simple and Effective Way to Cleanse Eyelids and Lashes and Prevent Tear Stains||Dry Eyes Ointment for Pets|
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2016