|Item Weight||8.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.63 x 7.75 x 8.25 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||PC60THP|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Amperage Capacity||6 Amps|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||5|
|Warranty Description||3 year limited manufacturers warranty|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
PORTER-CABLE Hand Planer, 6-Amp, 5/64-Inch (PC60THP)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy-duty 6 amp motor of the electric hand planner provides smooth cutting in hard materials
- The hand planer has 16,500 rpm for smooth material removal
- Dual side dust extraction allows for extraction on either side of the tool
- Overmold depth knob with 10 positive steps allows for better planer control and multiple depth control settings
- 3 chamfering grooves allow for options for edge chamfering
- 11.5-inch cast aluminum shoe provides added control and better finish quality
- 5/64-inch depth of cut removes excess material in less time
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
WEN 6530 6-Amp Electric Hand Planer, 3-1/4-Inch
WEN 6534 8-Amp Electric Hand Planer, 4-3/8-Inch
JELLAS 7.5Amp Power Hand Planer, 16,500Rpm Electric Planer, 3-1/4 Inch Cut Width, Dual-dust out System, Dual-handle design,Blasde Protector, 2 Reversible HSS Blades and 2 Carbon Brushes, EP01
BOSCH 3-1/4 Inch Woodworking Hand Planer with Carrying Case, PL2632K
Makita KP0800K 3-1/4" Planer, with Tool Case
|Price||$57.99||$43.32||$60.65||$59.99||$159.39||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||14.63 x 7.75 x 8.25 inches||12 x 7 x 7 inches||12 x 9.75 x 8.25 inches||12.99 x 7.68 x 6.89 inches||17.75 x 14.5 x 7.25 inches||14.57 x 7.87 x 9.84 inches|
The 6 Amp Hand Planer provides smooth cutting in hard materials. This planer has a dual-side dust extractor that allows the flexibility to place the dust extraction on either side of the tool to keep the work area clean. The overmold depth knob offers 10 positive steps which allow for better planer control and multiple depth control settings, along with 3 chamfering grooves for options on edge chamfering. An 11.5-inch cast aluminum shoe provides added control and better finish quality. Plus, the 5/64-inch depth-of-cut of the hand planner for woodworking removes excess material in less time.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Joe Strickland on February 18, 2017
By bjjjcr on February 20, 2018
I've only used this a hanful of times and have been pleased. If you've not used a planer before I would stongly encourage you to find a variety of scrap wood and practice. If you're like me and not using it often, I'd suggest you practice before each use. For me, this has worked great and I've only mangled one piece but that was user error not the tool. I'm knocking off a star only because the instruction manual leaves something to be desired, poorly printed and difficult to read because of that. Font is very small.
Otherwise the tool has performed well and works great for my needs. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.
It requires some skill to not run of the edge and dig. Side to side overlap planing is possible if you shim a side of it with blue tape. Power is adequate for fresh cut oak rough planks. I use it outside as there is a huge outflow of chips. The flat to direct them left or right can be confused. Still, what a bargain compared to anding. If you only used a crude hand plane you can use this. If you are used to fine planes, Japanese planes, you know those are high skill tools. This is for waring fast. Only cuts flat surfaces. I have't found any blades for making textured flooring or paneling. This doesn't bog down at all.