|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||19.49 x 12.52 x 2.99 inches|
|Package Weight||0.95 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19 x 12 x 11 inches|
|Item Weight||1.98 Pounds|
|Included Components||Osprey Nebula Daypack|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Osprey Packs Nebula Daypack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Suspended mesh ventilated backpanel
- TSA airport approved security approved laptop sleeve
- Padded Laptop and Tablet Sleeve
- Blinker light attachment
- Front panel organization pocket
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Nebula Everyday Backpack
TSA airport-approved with laptop sleeve, internal and external organization pockets and large main compartments great for everyday commutes or weekend getaways
The Osprey Nebula daypack gets the same attention to detail as our most technical packs. The Nebula offers durable fabrics, contemporary aesthetics in a comfortable package fit for everyday use. Featuring a TSA airport approved laptop sleeve, multiple internal and external organization pockets, a large main compartment and a cozy padded harness to keep everything you need organized and accessible for work, school, travel and more.
- Heat embossed slash pocket
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel organization pocket
- Blinker light attachment
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- TSA airport security-approved laptop sleeve
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
|Heat Embossed Slash Pocket||✓||✓||✓|
|Side Stretch Mesh Pockets||✓||✓||✓|
|Front Panel Organization Pocket||✓||✓||✓|
|Blinker Light Attachment||✓||✓||✓|
|Padded Laptop and Tablet Sleeve||✓||✓||✓|
|Suspended Mesh Ventilation Backpanel & Integrated Kickstand||✓|
|TSA Approved Laptop Sleeve||✓|
|Front Panel Bungee Compression||✓|
The Nebula offers durable fabrics, contemporary aesthetics in a comfortable package fit for everyday use. Featuring a TSA airport approved laptop sleeve, multiple internal and external organization pockets, a large main compartment and a cozy padded harness to keep everything you need organized and accessible for work, school, travel and more.
Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I regularly hike and travel am very picky about my backpacks, and this one fits all my needs. It has exactly the right number of pockets/sections - I've had problems with some bags with so many little pockets that I couldn't find my stuff. This one gets just the right balance, with e.g. a small pocket for a few critical smaller items, but primarily three larger pockets (with some internal dividers.) It also has compression straps that compress the two back pockets but not the front one - so I put food and toiletries in the front, clothes, laptop, etc. in the back. That works great.
I'm also picky about comfort. I sort of like larger backpacker style bags with firm backs and big waist straps that transfer the weight to your waist - but that adds weight and bulk. This bag, with a laptop in the back and the hip and waist strap snug manages to keep most of the weight off my shoulders, while keeping the bag small and light.
I like the looks of the bag. And I've done about 5 trips with it so far - it's holding up great (no signs of wear) and has met my needs. I've also used other Osprey bags for other trips (two and three week backpacking tours) and always been happy with them. But one of those was my too-small daypack and one was my too-large week-of-clothes-pack. This one is perfect for my short trips.
Overall -- highly recommended!
I travel about 1 week a month and carry a laptop and other electronics with me. This includes all the recharging equipment that tends to bulk up whatever I use as a carry on. Add to that sunglasses, reading glass, and a portable recharger and quick, convenient access becomes a real issue, especially on aircraft with limited space.
I looked at the more common name brands, but the packs that seemed to be what I needed were quite expensive and didn't appear to justify the cost. After some searching, I stumbled onto the Osprey Nebula. Not only did it appear to meet my needs, it also comes with an incredible warranty. After reading many positive reviews I bought it and couldn't be more happy with my purchase. The quality is evident when you touch the pack. It is made of high-quality materials both inside and out. It offers enough compartments and convenient access to position items where they can be quickly accessed. The straps are very comfortable and the mesh provides a nice "airy" space to keep your back from perspiring. It holds its shape even with a 15 inch laptop and all of the electronics tucked in the various compartments, and it is lightweight.
My only very small gripe is chest strap. I wish it were removable as I don't plan to use it on any sort of trail and don't need it. The waist straps are removable and I have done so because they are simply in the way and not needed when traveling through airports.
This is a perfectly sized pack for airport travel and provides all the storage I need for business trips.
Top reviews from other countries
- no thumb loops, why manufacturers add those only on hiking backpacks? it's a miss for a long city walks;
- can't lock the main (well, any) compartment. Not all cities are safe, so it would be a great option to put your own padlock, at least, on the main compartment zippers. Zippers are pretty easy to open, so it's a constant worry that someone might steal something from my backpack;
- pockets are a bit weird, for example: in the small compartment there are 3 slots for pens. Who need 3 pens? I ended up with a chaos in there, I have many small things which don't fit in those pockets, so most of the pockets are empty and my stuff at the bottom of the backpack :(
things I like:
- separate laptop compartment, my previous backpack didn't have it and this is a huge improvement i my daily routine
- it stands! really amazing feature, you can put backpack on the floor (it should be full) and it won't fall, most backpacks don't have it
- quality seems to be very very good