Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Other Sellers on Amazon
100% positive over last 12 months
Zacro Petbank Digital Aquarium Thermometer, Fish Tank Thermometer, Water Thermometer with Large LCD Display, Reptile Thermometer for Fish Tank Water Terrarium
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Special Feature||High Accuracy|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 LR44 batteries required.|
|Item Length||1.46 Inches|
|Response Time||3 seconds|
About this item
- Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water)
- Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read LCD screen; Temperature readings to within 0.1 degree
- Large, easy to read LCD display. Compact design for discrete use
- Temperature range -50 degree Celsius~ + 70 degree Celsius; Operating temperature -10degree Celsius~ +50degree Celsius
- Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
From the brand
Petbank LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer
Petbank Digital Thermometer features an easy to read digital display with temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius depending on your choice. The thermometer is accurate enough to create readings within 1 degree. Looking for a Thermometer for your Fish Tank? Our Digital Thermometer is a good choice for you!
Its size shows as the picture:
Thermometer size: 2.17 x 1.46 in
Cable length: 24.88 in
Probe: 1.57 in
Each thermometer is equipped with a LR44 battery. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
1. Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
2. Press and hold the power (PWR) button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
1 x Battery
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Probe
|Automatic Fish Feeder||Automatic Fish Feeder||2 Packs Aquarium Thermometer||Reptile Heat Lamp 100W||Reptile Heat Lamp 60W||Reptile Heat Lamp 60W|
|Usage||Automatic feeding||Automatic feeding||Measure temperature||Heat lamp||Heat lamp||Heat lamp|
|Usage||Small and medium||Choose according to the actual situation||Choose according to the actual situation||Choose according to the actual situation|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.6 x 3.2 x 0.6 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : ZDT1-AUX-1
- Batteries : 1 LR44 batteries required.
- Date First Available : December 31, 2015
- Manufacturer : Zacro
- ASIN : B01A0TMS6Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,654 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #18 in Aquarium Thermometers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NEW REVIEW - I was not able to rectify my issue with the manufacturer but I understand there point of view. Since it was nothing to do with the performance of the thermometer it self I let it go. After a month or so it has performed flawlessly and I am still very happy with it. The feature I like the best is that when you first turn it on it gives you the last temperature for a few seconds before giving the current temp. All in all I would say buy this one it works great!