Add to your order
Seismic Audio - Passive 12 Inch Floor Wedge Style Monitor - Studio, Stage, or Floor use - PA/DJ Speakers - Bar, Band, Karaoke, Church, Drummer use
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting Type||Floor Mount|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||28 Pounds|
|Output Wattage||150 Watts|
|Number of Channels||12|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Model # - SA-12M - Passive 12 Inch Floor Wedge Style Monitor | Requires External Amplifier
- Woofer - 12” 2 way crossover w/ a 40 oz magnet & 2” voice coil. 150 Watts RMS – 300 Peak.
- Wired at 8 ohms. 45Hz –20KHz Sensitivity: 97 db . Piezo Tweeter - 4x10
- 5/8 plywood front panel. Black carpet with black metal corners. Recessed handles
- Full Metal Grill. Input terminal with two 1/4" inputs. Dual ports. One year warranty | Dimensions: 21” tall – 15” wide – 24” deep
Customers also search
Visible screen diagonal
12" / 31 cm
12" Speaker Monitor Model # - SA-12M Woofer - 12" 2 way crossover with a 40 ounce magnet 2" Kapton voice coil 150 Watts RMS - 300 Watts Peak Wired at 8 ohms 45Hz - 20KHz Sensitivity: 97 db Piezo Tweeter - 4x10 5/8" plywood front panel Black carpet with black metal corners Recessed handles Full Metal Grill Input terminal with two 1/4" inputs Dual ports 21" tall 15" wide 24" deep Weight:âÂ 30 lbs per monitor Brand new. One year warranty This listing is for one of these monitors.âÂ You will receive one monitor, pictured and described above.âÂ Each monitor has the specs above. These monitors are great for vocals, PA systems, DJ gigs, weddings, churches, and sound monitors.âÂ These can be used on any setup for full band or drum monitors.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While this monitor seems to work fine for sound in the mid-range, the overtones produced by a vibraphone cause this monitor to produce lots of static. It seems unable to handle those frequencies - frequencies that a cheap Peavy guitar amp handles without any issue whatsoever.
Going to see if this will be useful to anyone else in my band; if not I will return to Amazon. Disappointed, but it is a very inexpensive product.