Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them [Blu-ray + Digital Download] 
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” takes us to a new era of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, decades before Harry Potter and half a world away.
Academy Award winner Eddie Redmayne (“The Theory of Everything,” “The Danish Girl”) stars in the central role of Magizoologist Newt Scamander, under the direction of David Yates, who helmed the last four “Harry Potter” blockbusters.
There are growing dangers in the wizarding world of 1926 New York. Something mysterious is leaving a path of destruction in the streets, threatening to expose the wizarding community to the No-Majs (American for Muggles), including the Second Salemers, a fanatical faction bent on eradicating them and the powerful, dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald, after wreaking havoc in Europe, has slipped away…and is now nowhere to be found. Unaware of the rising tensions, Newt Scamander arrives in the city nearing the end of a global excursion to research and rescue magical creatures, some of which are safeguarded in the magical hidden dimensions of his deceptively nondescript leather case. But potential disaster strikes when unsuspecting No-Maj Jacob Kowalski inadvertently lets some of Newt’s beasts loose in a city already on edge—a serious breach of the Statute of Secrecy that former Auror Tina Goldstein jumps on, seeing her chance to regain her post as an investigator. However, things take an ominous turn when Percival Graves, the enigmatic Director of Magical Security at MACUSA (Magical Congress of the United States of America), casts his suspicions on both Newt…and Tina.
Now allied, Newt and Tina, together with Tina’s sister, Queenie, and their new No-Maj friend, Jacob, form a band of unlikely heroes, who must recover Newt’s missing beasts before they come to harm. But the stakes are higher than these four outsiders—now branded fugitives—ever imagined, as their mission puts them on a collision course with dark forces that could push the wizarding and No-Maj worlds to the brink of war.Special Features:
- Before Harry Potter: A New Era of Magic Begins-Join J.K. Rowling as she, David Yates and David Heyman return to Leavesden studios to build a new and exciting corner of the wizarding universe.
- Characters: The Magizoologistlogist-A wizard who is more comfortable with beasts than he is with other human beings. Cast and crew discuss Newt's character, costume and journey in the film.
- Characters: The Goldstein Sisters-Magical sisters with a strong bond. Cast and crew discuss Tina and Queenie's characters, costumes and journeys in the film.
- Characters: The New Salemersemers-A family intolerant of magic. Cast and crew discuss the family's characters, costumes and journeys in the film.
- Characters: The No-Maj Baker-A No-maj who is magical in his own way. Cast and crew discuss Jacob's character, costume and journey in the film.
- Characters: The President and the Aurornt and the Auror-Two of Macusa's finest. Cast and crew discuss their characters, costumes and journeys in the film.
- Creatures: Meet the Fantastic Beasts-Venture into the magical world of beasts and the creative team behind them.
- Creatures: Bowtruckle-Meet Picket - a bowtruckle with attachment issues. Cast and crew discuss the bowtruckle's character, what a bowtruckle is and how it was created for the film.
- Creatures: Demiguise-Meet the beast with the power of invisibility. Cast and crew discuss the demiguise's character, what a demiguise is and how it was created for the film.
- Creatures: Erumpent-Meet the beast that dances with Newt. Cast and crew discuss the erumpent's character, what an erumpent is and how it was created for the film.
- Creatures: Niffler-Meet the beast that loves anything shiny. Cast and crew discuss the niffler's character, what a niffler is and how it was created for the film.
- Creatures: Occamy-Meet the beast with the ability to change its size. Cast and crew discuss the occamy's character, what an occamy is and how it was created for the film.
- Creatures: Thunderbird-Meet the bird that can change the weather. Cast and crew discuss the thunderbird's character, what a thunderbird is and how it was created for the film.
- Design: Shaping the World of Fantastic Beasts-Get to know the creative team behind the construction, design, costumes and props of the wizarding world who discuss how the massive sets were brought to life.
- Design: New York City-Explore the streets of New York City in 1926. An inside look at the construction, detail and design that went into creating New York.
- Design: MACUSA-Explore the halls of Macusa. An inside look at the construction, detail and design that went into creating Macusa.
- Design: Newt’s Magical Case-Explore Newt's magical case. An inside look at the construction, detail and design that went into creating Newt's magical case.
- Design: The Shaw Banquet-Explore the Shaw Banquet. An inside look at the construction, detail and design that went into creating Shaw's Banquet.
- Design: The Blind Pig-Explore the Blind Pig. An inside look at the construction, detail and design that went into creating the Blind Pig.
- Deleted Scenes
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.31 x 0.59 x 6.77 inches; 3.32 Ounces
- Media Format : PAL
- Actors : Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler
- Dubbed: : Catalan, Czech, French, Slovakian, Russian
- Subtitles: : English, Castilian, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Icelandic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovakian, Swedish, Russian
- Language : Czech (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Warner Home Video
- ASIN : B01N943I8H
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Both get 5-stars in any case. The DVD plays flawlessly (shocker, I know) and the film that's on it is utterly crackin'.
It's hard to do justice to the first scene inside the case in standard def on a 47" plasma TV though. Really need the Blu-ray on as big a TV as you can obtain for that one; and a serious sound system too.
...man I love this movie.
The story is set out like the plot of a thriller/murder mystery, switching from character to character without revealing their connection till the last bit of the film. Its quirky but the animals are mostly cute and have their uses. If only Nifflers and Bowtruckles were real.
Better in my opinion than the Harry Potter films. Looking forward to seeing the next instalment.