Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
KitchenAid KCM4212SX Cold Brew Coffee Maker-Brushed Stainless Steel, 28 ounce
|List Price:||$99.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||5.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Included components: Coffee maker, Lid, Steeper
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Treat yourself to a smooth and balanced cold brew at home. The KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker is easy to use, pour and clean.
KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker Features
Smooth, Rich Full-Bodied Flavor
Simply, fill with coffee and cold water, steep, & enjoy
Beautiful, streamlined design with glass and stainless steel components to preserve taste, for easy use and cleaning.
Always on Tap
Built in stainless steel tap to dispense your cold brew from your refrigerator and carrying handle for easy portability.
Reusable Stainless Steel Steeper
Allows you to brew the beverage of your choice and is labeled with fill level indicators to take the guesswork out of the brewing proc
Ideal fit for any refrigerator or kitchen counter.
Model KCM4212SX makes up to 14 Servings*
Simply mix 2 oz of coffee concentrate with every 6 oz of your favorite milk, water or ice. This brewer makes up to 28 oz of coffee concentrate that stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. *Servings may vary based on coffee or tea type.
Treat yourself to a smooth and balanced cold brew at home. The KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker is easy to use, simply mix 2 oz. of coffee concentrate with every 6 oz. of your favorite milk, water or ice. This brewer makes up to 28-oz. of drinks that stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I honestly picked this product because I have had an interest in cold brewing, love the Kitchen Aid brand, and loved the design of this product. It looks better in person than in these photos (something that almost never happens), and it feels very solid. You can tell this is just good quality once you open the box.
It is a very simple process, fill the filter thingy up with 250g of coffee grounds (I just eyeballed it because they have a fill line to give you an idea of where you should stop pouring, in case [like me] you don't have a digital scale in your kitchen), coarse grounds are what you want to use, but I didn't have any in the house and just used my fine grounds. You let it brew in cold water in your refrigerator or on the counter in room temp (I went with cold water + the fridge) for 12 to 24 hours (the longer it brews the stronger/more bitter it will get); I went with 15 hours. Then you remove the filter thingy and you can begin drinking your coffee. I like it black, so I pour my cup (already filled with ice) a third of the way up with the coffee concentrate you brew from this cold brewer and the rest of the cup with water, stir and enjoy.
It is easy to clean, looks great, holds a large amount of coffee in a small amount of space, and I love how nicely it fits on the shelf of the fridge, as if it was always meant to be there.
If you are thinking about buying this, stop thinking about it and do it. This thing is the greatest thing for coffee lovers since the discovery of the bean.
1. When you are running low you have to empty the coffee into another container to make more. Simple I know, but my old cold brew maker didn’t have this issue.
2. The nozzle drips. Wipe it after use and put something down in your fridge to absorb any drops. Kind of annoying.
3. Even when you coursly grind coffee you will have powdery grounds. Those powdery grounds get through the strainer so your coffee can have tiny grains in it. Not detectable to the mouth or anything it’s just visual, but it’s just not something I’m used to. It’s especially true at the very end of the batch.
Things I like:
Love that it’s glass. Love that the strainer is completely reusable so you don’t have anything to dispose of except for grounds (strainer is probably not the technical term but I’m too lazy to look up the actual term. Sorry to any pretentious coffee people who read this and scoff lol!). Love that it looks nice and sits nicely in the fridge. I previously had the OXO brand cold brewer and honestly if I could go back a I might buy that one again instead...but it is nice that we don’t have that huge ugly plastic thing on our counter all the time anymore.
By G. Lee on January 16, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Don't buy this appliance unless you enjoy repeatedly cleaning puddles of coffee out of your fridge.
UPDATED: Upon further inspection, it appears that the thing was put together incorrectly - taking apart and re-assembling the Coffee Drain Outlet and Seal appears to have fixed the leak issue for now. What a pain, though!
Reviewed in Canada on September 15, 2020