DIM Supplement 250 mg | Estrogen Balance for Women | Hormone Menopause Relief, Hormonal Acne Treatment, PCOS & Estrogen Metabolism Support Supplements with Dong Quai | Gluten-Free, 2-Month Supply
|Price:||$25.16 ($0.42 / Count) $23.76 ($0.40 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||60 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Feature||Certified Organic, GMO Free, Dairy Free|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 2 x 4 inches|
About this item
- SUPPORT ESTROGEN BALANCE WITH DIM: Diindolylmethane DIM supplements aid in hormone balance by supporting the body’s metabolism of excess estrogen.* For women, DIM provides support for the typical symptoms of menopause, weight loss, and hormonal acne.*
- THE DIM WITH MORE VEGGIE POWER: DIM 250 Complex plus Broccoli Sprouts Seed and Dong Quai contains more vegetable power than other formulations.* With Vitamin D added for bone support, this is the DIM supplement women love, especially during menopause.*
- DIM IS A MUST-HAVE FOR MEN TOO: For men, DIM estrogen support can aid the body with physical fitness, prostate health support, energy, and weight loss.* As an estrogen blocker, DIM is a robust aromatase inhibitor.*
- FORMULATED FOR CONVENIENCE: Other DIM products require multiple capsules -- not ours. A single bottle of DIM 250 Complex contains a 2-month supply of once-daily servings in small vegetable capsules.
- UNQUESTIONED QUALITY: DIM 250 Complex is Third-Party Tested, Gluten Intolerance Group Certified, PETA.org Certified, Non-GMO, Titanium Dioxide-Free, Silicon Dioxide Free, and formulated without the top 8 allergens. It is manufactured in a facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards.
Similar item to consider
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC when you purchase 3 or 10% off when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply). See more products in this promotion
- GET 30% OFF CALCIUM D GLUCARATE WITH THE PURCHASE OF DIM (ADD BOTH TO CART FOR AUTOMATIC SAVINGS). Offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on ALL QUALIFYING PRODUCTS offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code SMN20NOW at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 15% each on ALL QUALIFYING PRODUCTS offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code SMN15NOW at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on ALL QUALIFYING PRODUCTS offered by Smoky Mountain Naturals, LLC when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code SMN10NOW at checkout. See more products in this promotion
From the brand
Always 3rd-Party Tested
DIM 250 Complex is Third-Party Tested, and formulated without the top 8 allergens. It is also Gluten-Free, formulated Non-GMO, PETA.org Certified, Titanium Dioxide-Free, and Silicon Dioxide-Free.
Women's DIM Complex
For hormone balance and beyond.
DIM promotes the metabolism of excess potent estrogens and provides support for hot flashes, mild mood changes, water weight, hormonal acne, and more.* Our formula also includes Dong Quai Root and 600IU of Vitamin D-3 to support women's energy and bone health.* Each capsule contains more DIM than 2 lbs. of cruciferous vegetables, plus broccoli sprouts seed, organic spinach, alfalfa, and kale to provide complete support and antioxidants.*
Managing Excess Estrogen with DIM*
DIM is the hormone-free way to address the effects of excess potent estrogen in every stage of life.* Mild hot flashes, hormonal acne, bloating, weight gain, low energy, and breast tenderness are just a few of the issues that DIM provides support for.* DIM 250 complex features 250mg of DIM per serving, in addition to sulforaphane and cruciferous vegetable extracts that provide immense antioxidant value in every capsule.*
|Calcium D-Glucarate||Progesto-Life||Sulforaphane Beadlet Complex||Estro-Aid||Vitex 600mg|
|Key Benefits||Supports hormone balance, & liver detox.* Pairs well with DIM to maximize results!||Progesterone cream for your best balance! Paraben-Free, Dermatologist-Tested.||Promotes cellular health with concentrated antioxidant value from broccoli seeds & sprouts.*||Fights hot flashes, night sweats, & low energy with 13-in-1 support!* Includes DIM, Black Cohosh.||Helps regulate menstrual cycles & provides support for common PMS symptoms.*|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 4 inches; 1.76 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : Smoky Mountain Naturals
- ASIN : B074LW2DMG
- Best Sellers Rank: #307 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Consult your healthcare provider before using this supplement especially if you are pregnant, nursing, intend to get pregnant, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains desiccant packet for freshness. Do not eat packet. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 15mcg (600IU), DIM (Diindolylmethane) 250mg, BroccoRaphanin (Broccoli seed extract/Sulforaphane Glucosinolate as Glucoraphanin) 50mg, Dong Quai Root Powder 25mg, Organic Spinach Leaf Powder 25mg, Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder 25mg, Organic Kale Leaf Powder 25mg, BioPerine® 3mg. Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose and organic NuFlow ® (Organic Rice Concentrate)
As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thyroid support and DIM. I also took some other additional supplements to help with the estrogen metabolizing because I was miserable and desperate.
I can go into detail on what these do but I'm trying to keep this brief. Anyway they started working within a week. I started feeling better. I took 2 DIM a day for 2 months in addition to the normal doses of the other supplements. I gradually kept feeling better but I'm an impatient person and I had been feeling bad for so long I wanted it to feel totally normal again as soon as possible. After more research I found that Curcumin helps you feel better while the DIM and Thyroid support does it's job. It took me a long time to get to feeling this way so it would take a while for me to get out of it. I ordered one brand of curcumin that's no longer available but I've replaced it with this one
I started feeling like myself at Day 5 of taking this. It's amazing. I sometimes take up to 9 a day but it's on days I feel particularly terrible which always coincides with my hormone cycle (or slight hangover) but I always take at least 3 a day. No side effects or any issues with this. It's amazing. It keeps me sane while the dim and the thyroid support correct the issues I've had. I just wanted to write this to give people an option to try before antidepressants. You should know within a week of these supplements will help you or not. I'm not doctor. I'm not trying to get anyone to stop taking their meds. I am simply putting out there an option that worked for me and took a lot of trial and error to figure out.
So my daily supplement regimen that initially worked for me. I have since lowered my doses after 2 months of this.
2 DIM by smokey mountain naturals one morning one night. I would recommend only taking 2 if your estrogen dominance is severe and only for 1 month. After that lower to 1 a day.
Thyroid Support by 1 body 2 in morning
1 Calcium D Glucarate by Thorne research
3 turmeric curcumin with bioperine by Schwartz bioresearch sometimes more
1 double strength zinc picolinate by Thorne research in morning
Fish oil in morning
Relaxed mood gummies by vitafusion
Neuromag magnesium l-threonate by life extension at night. 1 scoop.
I now only take
2 Thyroid Support
2 Relaxed mood gummies
3 Curcumin and occasionally more throughout the day.
Magnesium at night.
It's a lot of supplements and some are a little expensive but I prefer this to Prozac. Please PM me if you have any questions. I've tried a lot of things in addition to these that I didn't list because I wanted to keep this as short as possible. Again this is just what worked for me and I am not a doctor. I was just desperate for anything to help me that wasn't an antidepressant.