Shackcom No Tie Flat Shoelaces For Kids, Men & Women | Waterproof & Stretchy Silicone Tieless Shoe Laces | For Athletic & Dress Shoes, Hiking Boots & More | Eliminate Loose Shoelace Accidents
|Price:||$9.90 - $13.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- MAKE EVERY SHOE A SLIP-ON ONE: Forget about tying shoelaces, bending all the time and shoelaces coming loose. Now with these no tie shoelaces you have just found your peace of mind again. Transform any shoe into a slip-on shoe and enjoy endless comfort
- HASSLE FREE NO TIE SHOE LACES: For those struggling with shoelaces coming loose all the time, these tieless shoelaces are the way to go. Just put them on in seconds and facilitate your life to the fullest. Ideal for kids, athletes and those leading an active lifestyle
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL YOUR SHOES: Made of high quality elastic and nontoxic silicone, these non-tie shoelaces will conform to all your demanding needs. Suitable for dress fancy shoes, hiking boots, sneakers, athletic shoes, work, kids’ shoes, board shoes, and others
- ELIMINATE KNOTS & ACCIDENTS: Thanks to their no tie design, these shoelaces eliminate knots and all tangled up shoelaces. No more long and tacky shoelaces. No more stepping on your loose shoelaces. No more falling accidents either. We’ve got you covered
- CHOOSE COLORS CHOOSE STYLE: Our no tie shoe laces come in many colors for you to choose from. Each pack contains 2-4 different colors. Select among black, white, blue, pink, red, rainbow, and so many more. They are flat, waterproof, comfy, and ultra-resilient
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Save Time, Energy & Money … With Shackcom No Tie Shoelaces!
We all know that tying shoelaces is a highly time and energy consuming process.
What about cheaply made shoelaces that are torn apart after a while?
Wouldn’t it be awesome if there was a way to stop wasting your precious time and hard earned money? That’s exactly what these elastic no tie shoe laces are all about.
Happy Kids, Happy Parents! The Most Reliable & Stretchy Shoelaces Have Just Been Released!
Their flat design, waterproof nature and durable silicone craftsmanship combined, will make these no tie shoelaces, your shoes’ best friends from this day.
Put a stop to the never ending loose shoelace nightmare once and for all.
Keep your children safe, minimize the tying shoelace nuisance and prevent your kids from falling because of unattended shoelaces getting caught up in their feet.
Forget about bending over, stooping or kneeling down to tie their laces.
These tieless shoe laces are beneficial not only for your kids, but for seniors and people with arthritic symptoms as well.
Plus, they are perfect for men and women as well. Make the most of your running sessions or sports activities, without worrying about shoelaces coming loose.
Why Go For Shackcom No Tie Shoelaces?
· Hassle free wearing. On casual & dress shoes, sneakers, boots and more!
· Waterproof, high impact, elastic, and durable silicone design.
·Come in a 2-4 pack. 2-4 pairs, more colors, more mixing and matching.
· Hold the shoes but don’t constrict your feet.
· Modern, flat, cool and funky. For men, women and kids!
What are you waiting for? Get yours today, while supplies last!
Scroll Up & Click Add To Cart Now!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were great, in theory, but just didn't work for us. I'm going back to using the *Lock Laces* exclusively as I've never had an issue with those. I do think these might work good on toddler size shoes although I'm not certain.
Hope this helps if you are considering buying.
So far so good. I really like how they look, feel and how easy it is to get my shoes on and off now. A couple of things to keep in mind when ordering and using these flat laces. If you want to do ANYTHING other than insert them straight up with just one across as you see them in the stock photo and how they come in the package you will need more than one set per pair of shoes because if you are going to criss cross them you want to use two that are the same length per criss cross that you do (hope that makes sense) otherwise one will be tighter than the other and it's just not comfortable. Also, they do provide a couple of extras because they know that some will want tighter (begin with the smallest provided) and some will bed or want looser (begin with a slightly bigger lace) but you may not get the right fit the first time... This is where it gets tricky.. They are pretty easy to get in to the shoe lace holes (especially if you use the tool) but they are pretty difficult to get back out (which you want because otherwise they would be popping out all the time). LOOK AT THE INSTRUCTION PHOTOS and learn how to use the tool. I had to pull the lace to give as much slack as possible, stick the tool into the hole (with the lace) and put the end of the lace into the tool and push it through to get the lace out. Once I figured out how to do that I was able to get the laces back out fairly easy and lace the shoe with the proper size laces for the proper fit. They do feel as though they have stretched out a little bit but not much and I'm still really enjoying them!
Putting them in was a little difficult even with the tool but I think the holes on her Nike's are quite small. It won't be easy to change the colors easily but will only take about 10-15min total...but will have sore fingers.
The packaging is super cute, little shoes already in order for you & they have numbers on the back of each one as well. Great idea & well executed!
For those of you that are having trouble getting them into the lace holes..take a pair of needle nose pliers (closed) twist them in the holes first..then put the tip of lace in hole, pull with pliers. Very easy and takes about two minutes to finish both shows.
Hope that helps someone.. 😊