|Price:|| $49.99 $58.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Rubber sole
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Waterproof material: Men's snow boots feature waterproof construction for waterproof & windproof，and synthetic toe cap for an anti collision.
- 3 warming system: (1) Removable, warm cushion insole offers all-day support & comfort. (2) 200g high-quality 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm and dry even when the temperature is -25F. (3)An insulated warm comfy lining provides better protection in bad weather.
- Durable & slip resistant: The sick rubber outsole is more stable，slip & abrasion resistant，and flexible response to various outdoor terrain.
- Perfect for outdoor & indoor: Designed for both daily life in winter and outdoor sports like skiing, hiking, shoveling, mountaineering，cycling, outdoor party, and so on.
- What you get: Nortiv 9 aims at providing high-quality outdoor shoes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Nortiv 8 is an American leading professional outdoor sports footwear brand.
Exploration is embodied in the DNA of Nortiv8. Go outside and make each step a natural connection with our comfortable shoes.
Built to Keep You Warm and Comfortable
Waterproof leather upper with an injection-molded shell to help keep your feet comfortable and dry. Mesh fabric tongue provides breathability for the snow boots.
Covered with velvet, the soft foam insole is warm and comfortable. Padded lining provides shock absorption for this pair of casual boots and reduces feet fatigue during outdoor activities.
The men’s boots are suitable for skiing, snow clearing, hiking, daily work, or any other outdoor activities.
- Soft velvet lining
- Shock-absorption midsole
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole
Padded Tongue and Collar
Protect your feet and ankle from chafing. Be comfortable in any weather.
Patterned Rubber Outsole
These snow boots for men provide reliable traction and grip on difficult snowy terrain.
Waterproof Snow Boots
There is a waterproof membrane sandwiched between a lining and a foam layer, providing waterproof function.
|Snow Boots Men's Hiking||Genuine Leather Snow Boots||Warm Winter Snow Boots||Snow Boots Men's Insulated||Women's Insulated Snow Boots|
|Temperature Rating||-25℃ / -13℉||-20℃ / -4℉||-20℃ / -4℉||-15℃ / 5℉||-15℃ / 5℉|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.6 x 11.9 x 4.7 inches; 3.1 Pounds
- Item model number : BB-2-B1-A0014-BLACK-SZ-06.5
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 2, 2019
- ASIN : B07FTLZC6X
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,495 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #9 in Men's Snow Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit: pretty true to size, toe box a little big bit I'm OK with that if you're wearing thicker socks.
Build: So far so good. I've read some reviews where loops are falling off, could see that happening. Totally waterproof, good 3M inner lining. Durability is a long term concern to be honest.
Comfort: This was a big area for me in this review. After I broke them in, they were pretty great. I wore these in -50, that's right... NEGATIVE 50 degree weather, on the Canadian boarder for a weekend fishing trip and my feet never were cold. Feet were also never sore from all day use. For $40 I'll take these all day long... Glad I didn't drop $200 on a name brand.
Hope this helps.
By RaPaGu on January 11, 2019
sent them back and bought North Face.
Pros: inexpensive, true to fit, well-padded soles with ankle support, weatherproof while keeping feet dry.
Cons: difficult to tighten the laces, awkward for driving.
Top reviews from other countries
So I got these boots saying if they were plastic discount store specials they were going right back to Amazon. I can happily report they look exactly like the photo and seem well made to specs of brands that sell for twice and three times the price. These aren't cheap sub-walmart discount boots they are timberland/sorel quality on examination. Great buy if you're Canadian but they clearly say made in China, sorry. Hey it gets cold there too.
EDIT: big snowstorm today so I got my first chance to wear the boots - no issues, not too bulky seems waterproof, comfy and warm. Shaping up nice considering what others have said. Any major updates I will let you know
Would not recommend at all.
Update, after wearing them at work for a winter I have put them through snow, mud, puddles and a variety of surfaces. The boots remain incredibly comfortable and warm and show no signs of wear at all. I am amazed at how rugged they are for the money. I will definitely be buying these again. But for now the once I have still looking feel like new.