- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Hu Chocolate Bars | 12 Pack Almond Butter Puffed Quinoa Chocolate | Natural Organic Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Non GMO, Fair Trade Dark Chocolate | 2.1oz Each
|Price:||($57.90 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||12-Pack Almond Butter Puffed Quinoa|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Package Weight||0.86 Kilograms|
About this item
- GET BACK TO CHOCOLATE: We couldn’t find delicious chocolate that fit our specs, so we made our own! Our chocolate bars are proudly Paleo, Vegan, Organic, with no dairy, no soy, no emulsifiers, no soy lecithin, no gluten, no refined sugar, no cane sugar, and no sugar alcohols.
- GET BACK TO HUMAN: We are inspired by quality food’s ability to heal vs poor quality food’s guarantee to hinder. We started Hu to help people get back to eating, living, and thriving like humans.
- ALMOND BUTTER AND PUFFED QUINOA: Our most popular chocolate bar! A Hu original made from custom dry-roasted almonds, the creamy almond butter adds a rich nutty flavor. Crisp, but subtle “pops” of quinoa throughout for a satisfying crunch. Ingredient lists have never been so simple: Organic fair-trade cacao, almond, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter, organic puffed quinoa - contains less than 2% of cashew and hazelnut.
- FOOD FOR HUMANS: Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on helping others get back to human with clean eating, natural ingredients, and a healthy lifestyle.
- SHIPPING NOTICE: Because Hu Chocolate doesn’t contain preservatives, stabilizers, or artificial ingredients, it's more susceptible to melting when shipped to warmer locations. If the package you receive has been damaged in any way, please contact us via Amazon messaging with your Order ID -- we're here to help.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Treating yourself should be simple. That’s why our Dark Chocolate bars are made with organic 70% cocoa, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter, and sea salt. Our paleo low sugar chocolate unites unbeatable taste with unmatched ingredient simplicity.
We set out to create the first truly delicious paleo dark chocolate with no refined sugar, no dairy, and no soy/sunflower lecithins. Not only is each Dark Chocolate bar Certified Paleo, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-free, but our dairy-free chocolate is USDA Organic and non-GMO project verified too. Our Paleo Dark Chocolate is what started it all.
Dairy-free vegan dark chocolate has never tasted so good, seriously though. Use our dairy-free chocolate in baked desserts. Dress up your bowl of oatmeal. Or break off a square and enjoy. One bite into this rich, creamy paleo dark chocolate will have you feeling young, wild, and dairy-free.
When it comes to our 70% Dark Chocolate Bars we say “NO” to ingredients that make us feel less than human. We were tired of weird ingredients sneaking their way into our food. It’s time to get back to the way humans ate before industry ruined food. This Paleo chocolate contains no soy/sunflower lecithin, cane sugar, erythritol, sugar alcohols, refined sugar, dairy, emulsifiers, or palm oil.
Product detailsFlavor Name:12-Pack Almond Butter Puffed Quinoa | Size:12 Count (Pack of 1)
- Package Dimensions : 7.09 x 6.38 x 3.07 inches; 1.9 Pounds
- ASIN : B07Q5KLGPJ
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,446 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #145 in Candy & Chocolate Bars
- Customer Reviews:
Allergy Statement: Contains almond, cashew, hazelnut, and coconut. Produced on equipment which processes milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, other tree nuts, and wheat.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These bars are so delicious. And not just delicious for being a paleo-friendly food. It's legit delicious! My favorite is the hazelnut butter chocolate. I've also tried the mint and regular dark chocolate and loved those too.
The best thing about it is the very simple and quality ingredients. Like four ingredients total & they're all ones I know and recognize.
My most recent order was shipped with an ice pack, presumably because it's summer now, which I thought was a nice touch.
Keep it up, Hu!
JUST outside my, not screened in porch.. So instead of sheltering it from the sun/rain that happened.
MY package got soaked by the rain & what sun there was.. I was so disappointed when I pulled into my driveway, and saw this. Because this item is a "pretty penny" cost wise.
Anyways, I opened it up.. I find that the 12 bars had been cube wrapped, in 1 inch insulation & an ice pack, which was luke warm, had been placed in there. But the temp of the bars was reasonable & not at the melting point, which I was really relieved by this.
So a big "Thankyou" for the great packaging.. not far south, but it still reaches into the 100's here...
I really appreciate it when a business is practical like this. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." As the old saying goes.
Anyways, the actual Chocolate bars, have a nuanced flavor profile. Its hard to believe they don't use Cane Sugar or something? because these chocolate bars. "12 Pack Orange Dream Vanilla Cashew Butter Chocolate"
Did not have overly bitter notes.. Pleasant surprise for a "Spur of the moment" purchase.
I say "spur of the moment" because I'm not a big "sweets" person.
TL;DR Was worth it. No regrets on this purchase.
End result is the actual individual pacakges chocalate bars packaging are soggy and wet. That is not great for food or really for anything.
UPDATE - maybe it's ok cause the chocalates are wrapped in plastic but it's still kind of nasty to have a big box of soggy rapper bars of chocalates. Just seems wrong.
It's because they shipped with these terrible ice packs that didnt stay cold, produced condensation and because they didn't wrap the box with the bars in it, it got wet and then got the individually packages bars wet.
Just unbelievable in this advanced age of packaging these guys can't figure out. Really frustrating. In the past, the "hunks" would literally come in one large chunk of melted chocalate, now soggy bars.
I tried one of them they were very good! I wish that many snacks that are sold today and the market would be more like this snack; more natural and less processed!
Keep up the good work!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.