LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter, 9 Pound Bag, Clumping Formula
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||9.05 Pounds|
|Material||Litter material Corn|
About this item
- NATURAL CORN COB: Absorbs two times as much liquid when compared to traditional clay litter.
- POWERFUL CLUMPING: Makes cleanup quick and easy.
- NEUTRALIZES ODORS: Fragrance free; controls tough litter box odors.
- 99% DUST-FREE: Stir litter after scooping to ensure maximum freshness and odor control.
- EASY-POUR BAG: Convenient, easy-pour bag weighs just 9 pounds.
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
You love your cat but cleaning up after them can be quite the burden. Even the most dedicated cat owner doesn't love their litter box.
LitterMaid litters work to provide you and your cat with the best litter experience possible. With a range of litter options, you can find the perfect balance between odor control, lower dust and absorbency.
LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter
Human Preferred, Cat Approved
No one likes scooping the litter box, but LitterMaid litters work to make that unpleasant experience easier. LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter uses a fast-acting clumping formula with natural corn cob. The powerful odor control system traps and eliminates urine and feces odors. Corn cob absorbs twice as much liquid when compared to traditional clay litters; which means fewer odors and less scooping! LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter is also 99.9% dust free, so you no longer have to sacrifice a clean home.
LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter
- Powerful odor control system traps and eliminates urine and feces odors.
- Corn Cob absorbs two times as much liquid as traditional clay litter.
- Neutralizes tough odors.
- Safe for pets and home, when used as directed.
Directions for Premium Corn Cob Litter
Fill litter box with 3 to 4 inches of litter.
Scoop clumps and waste daily. Stir the litter around after scooping to ensure maximum freshness and odor control.
For best results, maintain this level of litter in litter box at all times.
|LitterMaid Large Crystal Litter||LitterMaid Automatic Self-Cleaning Single Cat Litter Box||LitterMaid Automatic Self-Cleaning Multi-Cat Litter Box|
|Find everything you need with LitterMaid brand products||Extreme Moisture Control System||Odor control and easy set-up||Larger box for multi-cat households|
|Larger crystals help reduce tracking||Removable automatic rake for easy cleaning||Removable automatic rake for easy cleaning|
|99% dust free||Automatic scooping for low maintenance||Low maintenance and easy set-up|
You love your cat but cleaning up after them can be quite the burden. Even the most dedicated cat owner doesn't love their litter box. For over a decade LitterMaid has been a leader in providing practical litter box solutions, so you and your cat can have the freshest, cleanest environment possible with the least amount of hassle. LitterMaid is constantly striving to provide cats with the best place to do their business. No one likes scooping the litter box, but LitterMaid litters work to make that unpleasant experience easier. LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter uses a fast-acting clumping formula with natural corn cob. The powerful odor control system traps and eliminates urine and feces odors. Corn cob absorbs twice as much liquid when compared to traditional clay litters; which means fewer odors and less scooping! LitterMaid Premium Corn Cob Litter is also 99.9% dust free, so you no longer have to sacrifice a clean home.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 6 x 16.5 inches; 9.05 Pounds
- Item model number : P-70001
- Date First Available : February 17, 2017
- Manufacturer : Tetra
- ASIN : B06WP7J66K
- Best Sellers Rank: #38,865 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #303 in Cat Litter
- Customer Reviews:
See label for details
Compare with similar items
| || |
Nature's Miracle Premium Clumping Corn Cob Litter, Tough Odor Bio-Enzymatic Formula, Dust Free
WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER Multiple Cat Unscented, 32-Pounds
ökocat Natural Wood Cat Litter, 13.2-Pound, Clumping (Packaging may vary)
Nature's Miracle Multi-Cat Clumping Clay Litter, 40 lb, Fast Clumping Formula
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Size||9 LB||10 lb||32-Pound||Medium||40 lb Box|
Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However it went up in price and everywhere has stopped selling it now.
1. It is pretty lightweight so it does track quite a bit if you don’t keep a rug down or sweep everyday like I do.
2. The lightweight also means it your cat might dump the box over if you don’t put enough litter in the box. I found it works best with at least 4 inches of litter and/or a heavy duty, high sided or enclosed box.
3. I’m not sure if this litter is listed as flushable but I have flushed it on many occasions and never had any issues with it.
4. If your cat or cats urinate a lot in the same spot it can be hard to scoop without the clumps crumbling while your scooping. This can be mitigated by scooping daily, not letting the amount of litter run too low and by using an adjusted scooping method I have perfected:
First I scoop the poop from the top layer normally. Then, purchase or get out your non-slotted scoop. I use an old metal cooking scoop. Next, tip the box on one side and gently tap side to reveal the dirty clumps that are usually stuck to the sides of the box. This should also slide all the good litter to the opposite side of the box away from the clumps. Then you use your non-slotted scoop to scoop out all the clumped wet litter. Repeat on all sides until all whole box is clean. And voila! That’s it. Very simple and makes this litter last so much longer than any of the gray clumping litter I’ve tried and at less than half the price.
It is not 99.99% dust free there is dust but not as much as the clay litter which claimed to be 95% dust free but seemed like its nothing but dust.
Fragrance: I am sensitive to fragrance and this does have fragrance in it but I seem to tolerate it. So for me added fragrance was a downside but most people like everything in their life to be artificially stunk up.
Let’s talk clumping…it does not clump as well as the clay litters and breaks up a bit when you’re cleaning the box, to keep it clean takes a little bit more effort but I’m ok with that because once it’s in the box it’s really light making the box easy to maneuver and bottom line the cat prefers the corn cob litter 3 to 1 over the clay 😻
Top reviews from other countries
I used it cause it was recommended for my Automatic Litter box, and I found that when my litter box did its cleaning cycle, it scooped more litter into the receptacle than actual pet waste and I was changing the receptacle more frequently then I needed. The other issue is the tiny granules stay in my cats paws and they track it EVERYWHERE.
It's also got a really strong perfume scent too so that tells me the corn cob litter isn't high quality enough to absorb the smell.