Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $2.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Tile Mate (2020) 1-pack - Bluetooth Tracker, Keys Finder and Item Locator for Keys, Bags and More; Water Resistant with 1 Year Replaceable Battery
Enhance your purchase
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Product Dimensions||1.38 x 0.24 x 1.38 inches; 1.4 Ounces|
|Compatible Devices||Keys backpacks pets|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FIND KEYS, BAGS & MORE -- Directly attach Mate to everyday things like keys, bags and other stuff you need to keep track of regularly and use our free app on iOS or Android to find them.
- FIND NEARBY -- Use the Tile app to ring your Mate when it’s within 200 ft. or ask your Smart Home device to find it for you. Tile works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Xfinity, and Siri.
- FIND FAR AWAY -- When outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view your Tile’s most recent location or enlist the secure and anonymous help of the Tile Network to aid in your search.
- FIND YOUR PHONE -- Use your Tile to find your phone, even when it’s on silent.
- UPGRADE YOUR FINDING EXPERIENCE -- Subscribe to Premium or Premium Protect for proactive finding features and enhanced services including Item Reimbursement, Smart Alerts, and Free Battery Replacement.
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
See How Tiles Stack Up.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The way it works is pretty cool, you put a tile on your object that you are worried about losing, and then you load the tile app on your phone. Your phone periodically monitors your tile objects and keeps track of them. Then when you tell the app to locate your object, it will try to connect to it via bluetooth. If it is able to connect, it does, and it plays a sound, helping you locate it. If it can't connect, it shows you where (on a map) it was last able to connect to it, so for example if you left it at work, and you are now at home, you'll know that you left it at work. Pretty neat!
That said, this product has definitely gotten worse this year. Now when you try to locate an object that you've had in your possession, say earlier in the day, and it's not nearby and you try to locate it, it'll tell you about where it was a month ago or some such. It's essentially worthless now for what was a really useful use case. It's now still very useful for locating things that are nearby, but if it's not nearby, it's no longer helpful imo.
So fast forward, I get this new removable battery version, and it sucks. The old 2018 version, we stuck on the dog's collar, and it connected great. Trained the dog to come to the door when the alert was sounded, and until it died prematurely (9 months), it worked well. We have a one acre invisible fence and we pretty well had an instant connect and full coverage. And yes, we only used the Tile outdoors when it was sunny and dry.
So this new one takes F O R E V E R to connect, even if the Tile is right next to you. The dashed circle just spins and spins. Once you finally get it to connect, the range is now down to perhaps 80 to 100 ft max - If someone holds it up in the air and there are absolutely no obstructions. Tried Chat and then Email to complain after a month or so of testing, and guess what. Coupon time - No offer to replace. As such, this is going back to Amazon. I'm done with this nonsense.
I'll try to open the old one and see if that battery can be replaced. But just be forewarned, the new Tile is thicker, bulkier, and doesn't work anywhere as well as the old one. And worse, the Support and Warranty sucks! Tread with caution.
When you misplace your keys, you go into the app on your phone (which is super user friendly) and tap, find my keys. It then rings your tile that is attached to your keys and if they are not in an area where they can ring, it shows you the location of the tile, which is also very helpful!
If you misplace your phone, you can double tap the middle button on the tile and it will ring your phone!
It is such an amazing product and I am thinking about attaching them to everything in my house!! (I am such a scatter brain!)
Top reviews from other countries
Without the subscription you can only trigger an alarm from one end or the other by pressing a button, and you can find out where the bag was last seen, but that's no good if you've walked off and left it behind and then someone has taken it.
Its predecessor (different manufacturer) worked just fine but was a poor quality construction meaning that the battery contacts were not reliable, but it did everything and at a much lower price and no subscription.
This one is a good sturdy construction and I'm confident that it would work reliably.
The subscription service is well thought out especially as it will use signals from your Tile device being detected by the phones of other Tile users to help find where your item is now. The subscription also includes free battery replacement.
The packaging is unfortunately destructive - you have to pull a tear strip to open it, and if it were not for this then I would return it and request a refund. I can't say it doesn't work as described because reading the description carefully it doesn't say anywhere that it will alert if you walk away from your device.
So, bottom line: well constructed, good looking, expensive subscription though well thought out, but doesn't meet my needs.
I bought tile instead of a cheap knock off because I thought that they'd work much better bud sadly I was wrong. Sometimes it doesn't even find my keys when I'm right next to them! It's basically an expensive weight in your keys, I'll be returning my tile and I strongly discourage anyone from buying this product.
Works really well and I doubt there's a tracker that works better. Oh, also I have 3 cats and 2 dogs on a large property. There are tile trackers on all of them!