|Hard Drive||500 GB Solid State Drive|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
SABRENT 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-500)
Enhance your purchase
|Digital Storage Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||PCIE x 4|
|Connectivity Technology||NVMe M.2|
|Special Feature||PCIe 4.0|
|Hard Disk Description||Solid State Drive|
|Compatible Devices||This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept M.2 2280 PCIe drives|
|Installation Type||Internal Hard Drive|
|Hard Disk Size||500 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Don’t settle for PCIe 3.0: Have a new motherboard that can handle PCIe 4.0? Supercharge your experience with a Gen4 NVMe SSD. The future is only getting faster.
- Get tried and true hardware: Our Rocket NVMe 4.0 comes with TLC and DRAM to make sure you never suffer any performance pitfalls. Be fast, day or night, and leave the competition in the dust.
- Ready for computers and consoles: The Rocket NVMe 4.0 utilizes an eight-channel controller to reach speeds of up to 5,000 MB/s, enough to get you there on the PS5 or with DirectStorage. Sometimes all you need is a little push to prepare you for tomorrow.
- A premium drive without compromise: We pride ourselves on offering affordable, reliable drives for every type of user. We believe that no one should have to compromise on storage - your files, your games, your drive: guaranteed.
- All SABRENT SSDs come with SABRENT Acronis True Image for SABRENT, a free and simple to use cloning software. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: the SABRENT utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, at either 512-bytes (512e) or 4K bytes (4Kn).
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Compare with similar items
| || |
TRIDENITE 512 GB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
TRIDENITE 256 GB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
AXE MEMORY 256GB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4 Internal SSD Solid State Drive (SSD)
AXE MEMORY 512GB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4 Internal SSD Solid State Drive (SSD)
AXE MEMORY 128GB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3x4 Internal SSD Solid State Drive (SSD)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Store4Memory||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ARCHES LIMITED (PB)|
|Compatible Devices||This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept M.2 2280 PCIe drives||Laptop, Desktop||Laptop, Desktop||Laptop, Desktop||Laptop, Desktop||Laptop, Desktop|
|Data Transfer Rate||5000.00 MB per second||1500 MB per second||1000 MB per second||1000 MB per second||1500 MB per second||500 MB per second|
|Digital Storage Capacity||500.00 GB||512 GB||256 GB||256 GB||512 GB||128 GB|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x4||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 0.86 x 0.11 inches||—||—||—||—||—|
|Item Weight||0.20 ounces||—||—||—||—||—|
What's in the box
The Sabrent 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-500) delivers all the Advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface.
Based on TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 2500 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 Motherboard. Using a PCIe Gen3 Motherboard Speeds will reach up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 2500 MB/s (write). Power consumption is much lower Than traditional hard drives, making it the best-embedded solution for new systems.
The Sabrent 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed using PCIe 4.0 which allows for speeds of up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 2500 MB/s (write), significantly faster than PCIe 3.0.
Note: In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise, it will be at PCI-E gen 3 speed at a max of 3500MB/s.
When installing any NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD directly onto a PCIe Gen4 Motherboard a Heatsink is required to dissipate the heat generated by the drive's Extreme speed levels to avoid thermal throttling and maximize performance.
The Sabrent 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. Using a Gen 3 PCIe motherboard will enable The user to reach speeds of up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 2000 MB/s (write).
- NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface
- Built to the PCIe 4.0 specification / NVMe 1.3 Compliant
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands
- Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision
- Upgradeable Firmware
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning, For more information please visit our website
- 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD
- User Manual
|Sabrent NVMe PCIe M.2 2242 512GB SSD||Sabrent 512GB TLC Gen. 3 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 500GB QLC Gen. 3 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 500GB TLC Gen. 4 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 500GB Gen. 4 TLC NVMe SSD|
|Capacity:||512GB||512 GB||500 GB||500 GB||500 GB|
|Interface:||PCIe Gen. 3 X 4||PCIe Gen. 3 X 4||PCIe Gen. 3 X 4||PCIe Gen. 4 X 4||PCIe Gen. 4 X 4|
|Max Sequential Read:||1700MB||3400(MB/s)||2000MB||5000MB||7000MB|
|Max Sequential Write:||1550MB||2000 (MB/s)||1000MB||2500MB||3500MB|
|Sabrent NVMe PCIe M.2 2242 1TB SSD||Sabrent 1TB TLC Gen. 3 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 1TB QLC Gen. 3 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 1TB TLC Gen. 4 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 1TB QLC Gen. 4 NVMe SSD||Sabrent 1TB TLC Gen. 4 NVMe SSD|
|Interface:||PCIe Gen. 3 X 4||PCIe Gen. 3 X 4||PCIe Gen. 3 X 4||PCIe Gen. 4 X 4||PCIe Gen. 4 X 4||PCIe Gen. 4 X 4|
|Max Sequential Read:||2500 (MB/s)||3400 (MB/s)||3200 (MB/s)||5000 (MB/s)||4700 (MB/s)||7000 (MB/s)|
|Max Sequential Write:||2100 (MB/s)||3000 (MB/s)||2000 (MB/s)||4400 (MB/s)||1800 (MB/s)||5300 (MB/s)|