- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Confer STEP-1VM 4 Step Heavy-Duty Above Ground Swimming Pool Ladder Stair Entry System with Handrails, Warm Beige
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||60.5 Pounds|
|Load Capacity||400 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAVY-DUTY POOL STEPS: Easily climb in and out of your above-ground pool with the Confer Swimming Pool Ladder Stair Entry System that support up to 400 pounds
- FOR ABOVE-GROUND POOLS: Made for flat-bottom, above-ground pools with decks up to 60 inches high
- EASY TO INSTALL: Easy snap-together construction, secures to pool or deck with included mounting brackets; Requires 40 pounds of sand
- 4 EASY-TO-CLIMB STEPS: 4 steps, each measures 10 inches deep, 27 inches wide, and 11 inches high
- DIMENSIONS: Overall measures 32 inches deep, 31 inches wide, and 47 inches to top step or 85 inches to top of handrail
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Easily climb in and out of your above-ground pool with the Confer STEP-1 4-Step Pool Entry Stairs. These pool steps help you ease your way into your pool and are super simple to install. This pool staircase is made for above-ground pools with flat bottoms. The whole unit snaps together for simple assembly. You'll also get the mounting brackets needed to secure these pool steps to your pool or deck. The pool steps can support up to 400 pounds. Attractive and functional, these pool stairs feature 4 steps and 2 sloped handrails. Each pool step is large and flat with 270 square inches of foot space. Each step measures 10 inches deep, 27 inches wide, and 11 inches high. Overall, the above-ground pool stair system measures 32 inches deep, 31 inches wide, and 47 inches to the top step or 85 inches to the top of the handrail.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amber hill on June 5, 2020
On top of this huge, deal breaking defect, each step feels like it has a slight give under my weight, which is not even remotely near 300 pounds, and these are certified up to 400?! I have a disabled family member who is much taller and bigger than most people. How can I, in good conscience, allow them to use these steps to enter and exit the pool? It's absurd. These are nowhere near how they were described. They are flimsy, wobbly, unstable, and a total pain to use. Seriously, I've been using amazon for years and this is the first time I've felt like I've been genuinely straight up scammed.
I'll be installing the second set to be placed in the pool. I'll be following the advice given in the instructions and filling each opening with 10 pounds of sand before placing in the pool. I'll return to further crucify this item as I'm sure it will be a colossal disaster.