Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping. Details
& FREE Shipping
76% positive over last 12 months
+ $19.95 shipping
95% positive over last 12 months
Osprey Women's Kyte 56 Backpacking Backpack, Mulberry Purple, Small/Medium
- You can return this item for any reason: no shipping charges. The item must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Read the full returns policy
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully adjustable AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Floating top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket for stashing essentials
- Large front panel U-zip into the main compartment means you have easy access to all your gear
- External hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow and deploy poles in seconds
- Integrated removable raincover keeps your gear dry and protected
- Size Small/Medium: Recommended load range: 30-40 lbs. | Pack weight 3.7 lbs. | Dimensions: 28.35h x 13.78w x 13.78d in. | Volume = 56 Liters
Exploring the sandstone canyons of the desert, thwacking through routes filled with pokey brush and trees, or clearing wilderness trails with Pulaski ax in hand—this is what the women’s-specific Kyte 56 was made for. Built with durable fabrics for demanding outdoor conditions and activities, the Kyte has all the features you need to enjoy the experience and get the job done. The integrated raincover deploys quickly to keep your gear dry, the rear stretch mesh shove-it pocket stores small items like a jacket for quick access, and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment makes it easy to free your hands without stopping to take your pack off. Like all of our packs, it also includes unparalleled fit and comfort. Built with sturdy nylon fabrics, and built to withstand whatever the backcountry throws at it. Back by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Kyte 56 Women's Hiking Pack
Durable women's-specific workhorse rucksack for rugged pursuits and outdoor professionals
Remote backcountry trips and thru-hikes call for gear you can count on—and the women’s Kyte 56 delivers. Made with durable nylon fabrics that allow you to explore slot canyons or chart a course through dense brush in pursuit of whatever drives you. Quickly deploy the integrated raincover to keep your gear dry and store small items in the stretch mesh shove-it pocket for quick access. Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to be hands free without stopping to take your pack off.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
Breathable Airscape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole Attachment
Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.
Front Zipper Access
Large front panel dual U-zip access to main compartment
StraightJacket side compression straps
Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compreessions traps for tightening down loads and attaching bulky items.
External Reservoir Sleeve
External reservoir sleeve in the backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack content from spills.
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand.
|Kyte 46||Kyte 36||Tempest 40||Sirrus 44||Kyte 56|
|Adjustable Torso Harness||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Stretch Mesh/Waterbottle Side Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sleeping Bag/Lower Compartment||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Zippered Hipbelt Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Gear Attachment Loops/Daisy Chain||✓||✓||✓|
|Additional Main Compartment Access||✓||✓||✓|
What's in the box
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The anti gravity style holds the pack away from your back to keep air circulation good and help you be comfortable whilst hiking.
Best pack I’ve had
Zona NOTTE: spazio molto ampio.Riesce a contenere un sacco a pelo deuter abbastanza ingombrante. Questo spazio è separato dal restante spazio dello zaino da cinghiette a scorrimento e non da cerniere, così da poter aumentare o diminuire lo spazio delle due zone.
Apertura a U. la trovo molto comoda per fare e disfare lo zaino e avere accesso a tutto il contenuto (con l'apertura solo dall'alto si accumulano le cose una sull'altra e se serve qualcosa in fondo è più difficoltoso prenderla).
Le CERNIERE sono grosse, forti e c'è un anello grosso che aiuta ad afferrare il cursore per far scorrere la cerniera.
SCHIENALE: comodo, adatto per corporatura femminile.sono alta 1,70 peso 50kg
uso questo zaino per andare in montagna con notti fuori in tenda/bivacco quindi è sempre molto pesante e lo tengo in spalla per tante ore di cammino.
sono molto contenta e soddisfatta di questo zaino