Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
(2) Mackie CR5-X 80w Monitors Speakers Bundle with Rockville RCM03 Pro Recording Condenser Mic and RVSM1 Pair of Monitor Stands
Enhance your purchase
|Speaker Type||Computer, Woofer|
|Connectivity Technology||RCA, Auxiliary, TRS, XLR|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package Includes: (1) Pair Mackie CR5-X 5" 80w Creative Reference Multimedia Studio Monitors Speakers. (1) RockvilIe RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount. (1) RockvilIe RVSM1 Pair of Near-Field Studio Monitor Stands w/ Adjustable Height. Professional Sound QualityPremium components, wood cabinet construction, and legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR5-X monitors will give you the studio sound youre looking for.
- Plug N' PlayA plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started. You Pack the sizeWhether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR5-X has what you need. Power (Watts): 80W. Woofer: 5" Polypropylene. Inputs: 1/4" TS/TRS, RCA, 1/8" Aux in. Outputs: None. Power Supply: 100120VAC or 220240VAC. Signature CR Series Sound. Professional studio-quality sound
- Perfect upgrade for your desktop speakers. Great for home studios, content creators, gaming, listening to your favorite tunes, and more. Fresh Look. Brushed metal front panel. Distinct outlined design. Plug and Play. Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with the convenient speaker placement switch. Convenient front panel volume knob with on/off/volume control. Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output. Flexible inputs - 1/4", 1/8", and RCA
- Professional-grade components and design for optimized sonic performance. 80 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound. 5" polypropylene-coated woofer. 75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter. Specially designed waveguide delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels. Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension. All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening. 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers. 1/8" to 1/8" cable to connect a smartphone or media player. Speaker-to-speaker cable. RCM03 Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!). 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device. 100% Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom power
Customers also search
Metal shock mount. Metal Anti-wind foam cap. Owners Manual. Warranty card. Features: RockvilIe RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount. Aluminum high quality construction. Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design. Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise. Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer). Uni-directional. Sensitivity: -27dB2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ). Output impedance: 2000%(at 1kHz). Standard operating voltage: 3V. Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V. Current consumption: less than 500uA. Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V. S/N ratio: More than 24dB. Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz. Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz. Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms. Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5). Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD.0% at 1kHZ). Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma. Microphone body net weight:320 Grams (0.7 Pounds). Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73 inches). Microphone Length 217mm (8.54 inches). Microphone material: steel grille + Alluminum (handheld part). PCB Layout: Surface mount. (2) Near-Field Monitor Stands. Features: Studio Monitor Stands (Pair). Adjustable Height. Steel Construction. Nylon clutch for adjusting. EVA Pad on top to eliminate unwanted vibrations. Triple enforced steel base with ultimate sturdiness. Black Color. Weight capacity: 80 lbs. Adjustable height Range: 33-45 inches. Base: 17.7 x 17.7 x 17.7 inches. Top Plate: 9.05 x 9.45 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.5 inch- 1.37 inch CR5-X Series Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors offer studio-quality sound with cosmetics that compliment any desk whether youre making music, creating content, or just relaxing to your favorite tunes. CR5-X has the perfect match for your needs.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|