TXLBTTL Bluetooth Adapter Transmitter, Receiver for Switch/Oculus Quest 2, USB-C, Built-in Digital Mic APTX, Low Latency, Voice Chat
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth, USB Type C, Bluetooth 5|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, USB|
About this item
- [Perfectly Compatible with Switch & Switch Lite]: Designed for Switch and Switch Lite, supports Bluetooth speaker and all wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0 or 2.1.
- [Easy to Use]: Easy to pair with your Switch. Plug and play, doesn’t need a driver to use it. Dual headphones connection setting is simple. Has LED indicators showing the active audio codec and which headphone is in use. Can connect with 2 different Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- [Real-Time Audio Sync with aptX Low Latency & Bluetooth 5.0] This High-Speed bluetooth 5.0 transmitter audio adapter is equipped with latest technology Transmission Chip, which supports more stable transmission and low latency codec to eliminate audio delay and achieve perfect real-time audio synchronization. You can get impeccable sound quality, enjoyable gaming experience and up to 10 meters barrier-free transmission without any loss.
- [Small Size & Clamshell Design] It's small size, you can put it into your pocket and take it to anywhere, and share with your friends. Unlike other transmitters with cover, clamshell design is more good looking and you don't have to worry about losing the cover.
Compare with similar items
Compatible with Switch and Switch Lite
- Clamshell design, protect the transmitter well, and don't have to worry about losing the cover.
- Supports voice chat with built-in mic, allows you to chat with your team mates while playing the game.
- HIFI tune quality, enjoy the sounds from the game.
- Can connect 2 devices at the same time.
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0 or 2.1.
The Method of Use
Not only on your console
You can also plug it in your Switch dock to use it in a different way.
It could be useful when you want to project it on your TV and enjoy the game on a bigger screen.
Using Bluetooth 5.0 (CSR8670) for buttons transmission. Insert Type-C of the Bluetooth transmitter into your Switch console, it's easy to connect.
It's small sized and easy to carry. You can put it into your pocket and take it to anywhere you want. Doesn't need a battery, just plug and play.
Two Devices Support
Can connect two different devices at the same time, so you can play multi-player games and share the sounds with your friends.
Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thin enough to slip in a bag and I like how it snaps shut to protect the USB connector. While plugged into the Switch it feels sturdy like it won't fall out.
Haven't noticed any specific battery impact using this.
Overall recommended if you're looking for an inexpensive BT solution for your Switch.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A WORKING PRODUCT. (Yes, this is in caps because I am THAT excited to play Fortnite, Zelda, and all my games in pure headphone bliss.)