Spartan Mount for Makita 12V Battery | Wall Display Hook Holder | Power Tool Storage | Blog DIY Craft Room | All Types | Strong Low Profile Bracket | Convenient Easy Access Garage Organization
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPARTAN MOUNTS BATTERY MOUNT FOR MAKITA 12V BATTERIES - Customized for all sizes of Makita 12V batteries. USA-made, 3D-printed for precision fit. Compact for organized installations. Available for many other tools and batteries so you can custom-mount your entire collection.
- UNIQUE, ATTRACTIVE DESIGN - Textured dark PETG Plastic for superior strength and simple low-profile design. High quality fit and finish show off batteries with both style and convenience. Spartan Mounts are the best way to proudly display your collection on a wall for attractive, easy access.
- STRONG AND SAFE - Secure unique mount for quick and consistent mounting and removal. PETG will not mark or scratch.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Mounting your tool takes only a few minutes. Versatile, "mount anywhere" design for wall, or other flat surface. Provides a solid mount in drywall with included drywall anchors. It is also compatible with any type of #8 size screws for mounting in other materials.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE - Spartan Mount racks receive consistently high ratings across all of our sales channels. We offer free returns if you have any issues or problems with our products.
Specification for this product family
Spartan Mounts are 100% Made in America!
Every Spartan Mount is proudly manufactured just north of Pittsburgh, PA!
Mike | Co-Founder (Business)
Mike was born and raised just north of Pittsburgh, PA, where he lives with his wife and two sons. Mike loves fishing, hunting, and is our main source for out-of-the-box ideas. In 2017, Mike is the person that came up with the industry-changing idea for Spartan Mounts:
"Why is there no affordable solution for mounting things like you see in the movies?"
After years of work, we are finally seeing his original concept coming to life. We get emails weekly from fans sharing photos of their walls covered in dozens of Spartan Mounts.
Ben | Co-Founder (Engineering)
Ben was born in upstate NY, and moved to the Pittsburgh area in 2012, where he currently lives with his wife and daughter. Ben loves brewing beer and working in his wood shop on the weekends.
Ben and Mike met in 2014, and soon realized that Mike's ideas would pair well with Ben's design abilities.
As of March 2020, Spartan Mounts is now Ben's full time job where he runs day-to-day production and design.
Thank you for supporting our American dream!
Why Choose Spartan Mounts?
The Ultimate Features!
No matter what mount you are looking to buy, you can be sure that it has the most updated features!
Because we manufacture our own products, we are continuously improving our designs, so you can be sure you are always getting the latest model!
Our manufacturing process means square corners, no open surfaces, and details that are impossible to make any other way!
Our products are precision manufactured using the latest technology and material science! High grade PETG is chosen for its strength properties.
Made in America
Spartan Mounts is a 100% privately owned and operated USA company.
We purchase our raw plastic from American sources, and everything is manufactured just north of Pittsburgh, PA.
We are dedicated to providing the best product support in the industry.
Reach out to us at any time with questions. We would love to hear from you!
Product detailsStyle:Makita 12V Battery
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 4 x 2 inches; 7.76 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 12, 2019
- Manufacturer : Spartan Mounts
- ASIN : B084ZV6CLF
- Customer Reviews:
All trademarks are intellectual property of their respective owners and are protected under trademark law. Makita is a registered trademark of Makita Corporation. Innoworkz LLC claims no association with Makita Corporation.