Silver Hills Little Big Bread, Low Fat Bread, Made with Organic Sprouted Grains, Non-GMO (8 pack, 15 oz. each)
Purchase options and add-ons
|Flavor||Little Big Bread|
|Brand||Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery|
|Item Weight||15 Ounces|
About this item
- LOW ON FAT, BIG ON FLAVOR: Our low fat bread may have few calories (110 for two slices!) and fat, but it's big on flavor, fiber, and easy-to-digest sprouted whole grains. The perfect size to keep carbs in check.
- SPROUTED POWER: Our specially crafted, sprouted grain bread is baked using a unique sprouting process that makes nutrients more readily available and easy to digest.
- ALWAYS NON-GMO: We’re passionate about keeping genetically modified organisms (GMOs) out of your food. All Silver Hills products are Non-GMO Project Verified.
- PEANUT & NUT FREE: Our vegan bread is made in a peanut and tree nut free facility.
- PLANT-BASED: Silver Hills Bakery is committed to plant-based eating. Our non-GMO bread is made with a simple list of plant-based ingredients to power your day.
- EASY TO STORE: Our bread is packed from the freezer and thaws on its way to you. It is normal to see a little remaining condensation inside the bread bags. The bread has a 12 day shelf life, so put the loaves you don’t plan on eating soon back in the freezer for up to 6 months. The other loaf you can leave on your counter or stick in your fridge.
Frequently bought together
Energize Your Day
Sprouted grains have lower glycemic index levels, increased soluble fiber and protein. That means steady blood sugar and energy to power your full day’s work or play.
Fuel Your Brain
Whole sprouted grains’ complex carbs fuel your brain. Plus, essential nutrients, like B vitamins and vitamin C, are made more available giving you a boost of focus and mental alertness.
Sprouting enhances nutritious nutrients and reduces protective enzymes and digestion-inhibiting anti-nutrients intended to keep seeds from harm. This means more nutrition your body can use.
- Item Weight : 15 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery
- ASIN : B08TL2RHJD
- Best Sellers Rank: #161,975 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #767 in Breads
- Customer Reviews:
PRODUCT FORMULATION AND PACKAGING MAY CHANGE.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.