2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
sixthreezero EVRYjourney Men's
|Wheel Size||26 inches|
|Brake Style||Linear Pull|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hybrid bike for men combines the features of a comfort bike and a commuter bike
- Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain
- Low, swooping 19-inch steel frame puts you in an upright riding position on your cruiser and keeps your back, knees, and shoulders comfortable
- 26-inch wheels and 2-inch semi-slick tires provide excellent roll and a cushioned, stable ride
- Classic frame, fenders, saddle and grips make a stylish statement
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To call this bicycle a hunk of junk would be defamatory to junk. To call their costumer service lacking would be a mischaracterization.
This pile of rubble was delivered to me recently and I would have been happier with a plague of locust at my doorstep. To start the box was damaged and mislabeled on the outside and I had to open it to confirm it was the correct bike, but inside was the worst horror of all. Assembly revealed a litany of problems. The fender struts were crooked leading to me have straighten them. The bolts which were provided to attach the fenders might have been made with Playdough. The were scratches in the paint and worst of all, the front wheel hub was damaged and loose rendering to bike unrideable. So I try to contact them. I called three times and left a message, I tried to 'chat' with them twice, but no one replied on their chat room. I emailed them twice and got a case number of 67675 but no one replied.
I imagine the company could be a scam used to smuggle people across to border, or Chairman Mao's revenge but whatever you do....DON'T BUY IT!
The Good -
-it looks cool, it's light, and it seems relatively well made.
-the seat and riding position are super comfortable, that much I noticed
- the handlebars force you to twist your wrist to use the brakes. I don't understand this design
- The gear ratio is not useful (I tried the 7 speed). It was really bad on any kind of incline. Where I live, 3-speed citibikes do better on slight slopes hills than this thing. All the gears are way too similar to each other.
- the shifter came with a crack
- the tool sent to tighten the brake tensioner screw worked but stripped the screw.
- Instructions call for grease but no grease is included
I assume if you live in perfectly flat area, and don't use your brakes much, it's probably a nice bike. After this experience I'll never order a bike online that I can't try first though.
I contacted the sixthreezero company and they are very friendly but not that helpful. I called a couple of times and finally talked with a person. She said that she was going to email me after the call about how to return the bike but I never received the email, not even in the junk mail box. I decided to make my own fixes and keep the bike. Better packing and more attentive assembly would have avoided the issues I had with the bike.
Top reviews from other countries
Worth every penny in my opinion.
Gear changes are smooth as silk. Tires are nice and wide for a comfortable ride.
Breaks work nicely - not too firm, not to loose (and easy to adjust).
I hesitated because of the matt finish, but it turns out to be a great choice. Just hose off the dust and it's back to looking like new.
The baggage rack is a nice touch. I added a bungee cord to keep everything in place and it comes in really handy for quick errands to the store.
Another nice touch is that it came with spare nuts and bolts, so if something comes loose, you can fix it quickly.
We are glad we got the 7 gear version. It shifts smoothly and while we didn’t do a lot of hills this weekend we did use the gears to make the ride easier.