Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Electronic Unicorn Piggy Bank for Girls, Kids Safe Money Bank with Personal Password Setting, Mini ATM Bank Kids Piggy Bank for Girls, Auto Saving Bank for Real Money, Great Gift Toy for Kids
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Product Dimensions||5.3"L x 4.9"W x 7.6"H|
About this item
- 💰Automatic Roll Money: Put the paper money on the scroll, it can be rolled into the Piggy Bank automatically.(But please notice it doesn't work if the paper is too old or too soft).
- 💰Smart Money Saving Safe Bank: Default Code for the unique digital password lock piggy bank is "0000" ,Password Can be changed and kids will own their money box to save money.This dollar bill bank is easy to install and set the password,good to give children a positive way to learn the virtues of saving and develop a good habit of saving money.
- 💰High-capacity:Can store 600 pieces of Coins or 100 pieces of paper money. It is more interesting than a regular piggy bank. Greatly help your child develop a good habit of saving money. A must item for child or gifts
- 💰Environmental protection materials:It use environmental ABS plastic, No odor, anti-aging, durable. Great Christmas gift for children, great birthday gift for kids. Package includes:1X Electronic Piggy Bank and 1 x English Use Manual
- 💰"my own safe" guarding their own things: It can be used to store toys, jewelry, baseball cards, etc. insert coins into the top of the money bank and you insert bills into the side，just use the safe as a piggy bank. Adults and kids all can use it.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Best Gift for Kids
Kids can set their own password to lock and unlock the bank. And let boys and girls know the importance of money saving and safe.
This is the upgrades piggy bank that with lovely music when it intake your money, you put more money into his"mouth", he will sing songs longer
How to use
1. Use a screwdriver to loosen the screws in the battery compartment cover, then lift up the cover
2. Put batteries in the compartment as indicated by the polarity symbols(+ and -_) marked inside
3.Enter four-digit password(default 0000), after done, a green light turns out. If you enter the wrong password, the red light will be illuminated. The Money Bank will remind you "please try again".
4.Rotate the knob clockwise to open the door. Green light shines for about 10 seconds, you will hear a creaking sound. If the door open for more than 10 seconds, the green light stops flashing, keep beeping sound every 20 seconds. Close the door to stop the beeping sound.
How to change password:
1.Enter the current password (default 0000) to open the door of the safe.Long press "*" button, green light and red flashing. (Press and hold the * button is not loose).
2.Within 15 seconds, enter the new 4-digit password, short press "#" to confirm to store the new password. Light stops flashing.
3.If the new password is not entered in 15 seconds, the program will stop and the program must be restarted.Release the "*" button and close the door.
Note: If the new password is not entered within 15 seconds, the program will stop, you must restart the program.
Questions & Answers
1. Q: What should I do if I forget my password?
A: Remove the battery and re-installed over ten minutes later, the password is restored to its original state "0000".
2. Q: I pulled the switch at the back, why can't the door open?
A: When the safe bank is switched to the voice mode, you must wait for the language input to complete each password key before pressing the next password key. It cannot be linked, otherwise the machine cannot recognize your password.
3.Q: Why can't the safe automatically suck paper money?
A: Open the safe bank, and you can see a white gear on the top of the box. Put the safe down and use a small screwdriver to turn the gear a few times.
- New Year
- Children Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- School Season
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Changing the passcode on this thing is ridiculous you can follow the instructions all day long and still can’t change the passcode