Ice Cream Maker Automatic Easy Homemade Electric Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, Ice Cream Machine 1.5L Capacity with LCD Digital Display, Healthy Homemade DIY Food, Silver …
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Processing Time Setting & LCD Display]: You can choose the running time from 20 to 40 minutes. And the running time is indicated automatically on the LCD. The difference in the processing time will give the ice cream different kinds of creamy, smooth texture. You can choose the way you like.
- [Easy & Convenient Operation]: Fully automatic operation and one-button start help to make your own frozen desserts. You need to stir or mix the ingredients firstly, then turn on the ice cream maker and pour the ice cream liquid into the machine slowly to make yourself the healthy and delicious ice cream.(This ice cream machine can’t break up the ingredients, but just for stirring）
- [Transparent Openable Lid & 1.5 L Capacity]: The transparent and openable lid allows users to monitor the freezing process and easily pour in additional ingredients to perfect the recipe without stopping the machine. Besides, the large 1.5 L capacity of the freezer bowl is perfect for serving the entire family. So everyone can enjoy the delicious food happily.
- [Removable Parts for Effortless Cleaning]: All parts of the ice cream maker are food safe and features removable for stress-free cleaning, including the lid, mixing paddle, and insulated freezer bowl. So it is easy to clean and store.
- [Multifunctional & Considerate Gift]: You can make delicious homemade soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet & other creamy treats with this machine. It is not only a great household appliance but also a perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, housewarmings, etc.
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
Stainless Steel Finish
The metal appearance resists fingerprints and smudges, your ice cream machine will stay as stunning as ever.
Convenient Lift Handle
With the lift handle, you can easily lift out the frozen bowl to put the bowl in the fridge or adjust the bowl in the machine.
All parts that touch the food are certified to be food-grade safe and BPA-free, which is safer and more assured.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to go with this basic starter machine and I’m so happy with the results. I’ve made a ton of different ice creams & frozen yogurt and if you use it properly, the consistency is just as good as what you’d buy at the store. A couple notes if advice to get the most of it
Don’t freeze it with the freezer turned up to the maximum setting. It absorbs the cold so well you’ll burn your fingers on the metal.
Don’t fill to the top if you want creamy smooth ice cream. Half full is enough surface temp to freeze it efficiently
Optionally- what I like to do is actually place it in the freezer while using it. The cord isn’t thick and the freezer will still seal.. you can come back periodically to reset it to cycle all over again for best results
I have never made my own ice cream before. The first batch we just used the vanilla recipe in the ops manual delivered with the product. It was good, but not crazy good.
My SO's Sister in Australia told us to try a recipe with eggs, I think it is referred to as a custard. We tired that recipe and holy moly, we were like little kids licking the leftovers when it came out of the freezing pot. It is fantastic! So good I rushed to the laptop to write a review even though I bought the maker about a month ago.
Yea, I am giving this five stars, easy to use, produces excellent ice cream and if there were a star rating for putting on body weight it would have gotten five stars for that too. We just closely followed the Mfg guide and got good results with our very first batch. Once you have the operation down it is really just "which recipe do I want to try?". One thing to note, If you plan to transfer your ice cream into another container, try to ensure that container is freezing cold when you transfer. That way the newly made ice cream does not start to melt in a warmer container before you get it all down to freezing temps.
I did take a little off for ease of cleaning but just trying to honest there. There are four or five parts to clean and that is a little bit of a hassle but well worth it for the quality of the ice cream it makes.
Our Grandson loves it too. Unfortunately he doesn't get much because we consume most of it before he shows up.
Don't know how this compares to other makers, they must be more or less similar, at this price point you can't go wrong IMO. There are zillions of online recipes to try.
That stuff aside. The lid thing on top melted in the dishwasher. I've only used it a few times. Put it in the dishwasher, a few times and the plastic lid melted/warped out of shape.
For $70, and it's claim of dishwasher compatible is false. I've only had it for a month and a half.... So its annoying.
Top reviews from other countries
La prima volta con successo, la seconda volta è andata un po peggio, ma per colpa mia.
La prima volta ho fatto il gelato ai mirtilli seguendo la ricetta come da istruzioni del manuale.
E' venuto un buon gelato, cremoso e ottimo.
La seconda ho fatto un gelato alla menta, ma è rimasto piuttosto liquido.
Come avevo detto la colpa è mia, ecco i miei errori:
- Non ho usato lo sciroppo di menta ma un estratto alla menta che era troppo acquoso.
- Ho usato il latte scremato anzichè il latte intero o ancora meglio il latte condenzato
- non ho lasciato 12 ore il recipiente nel freezer ma solo 4 ore.
Vi do ancora un consiglio, non inserite gli alimenti separatamente uno alla volta a meno che non siano licquidi.
Frullate tutto insieme ed inserite un composto omogeneo.
- Prezzo davvero molto basso
- il fatto di mettere nel congelatore il contenitore è fantastico, perchè:
- permette di evitare di usare troppa corrente elettrica
- permette di poter utilizzare immediatamente la macchina quando serve senza dover aspettare che
dal ciclo frigorifero escano bolle o che si debba raffreddarsi
- bisogna aspettare 12 ore circa tra gelato ed un altro
- Fa un po tanto rumore
- non esiste un meccanismo che capisca quando il gelato è pronto, ad esempio andando ad analizzare lo sforzo della macchina, quindi bisogna andare a quardare la gelatiera ogni 5 minuti per verificare che non smonti
- La paletta gira davvero molto piano e per la forma che ha non mescola bene gli ingredienti.