|Item Weight||17 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 4 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||WFPN1-74028|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WFPN1-74028|
R1 Concepts Rear Brake Rotor Kit |Brake Rotors| Brake Disc WFPN1-74028
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Cars, Trucks, Sport-Utility-Vehicles|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All-in-One Complete Brake Kit Replacement: R1 Concepts eLine Series Brake Kit comes with (2) high performance brake rotors
- High Performance Brake Rotors: Made of G3000 grade cast iron with rust protection for ultimate rust protection. Built with O.E.M specifications in mind, no modification required.
- OEM Specifications: Formulated with G3000/G11H18 cast iron specification, these premium brake rotors are engineered to match OEM specifications for durability, reliability, and stability.
- Non-Directional Finish - Each rotor is prepared with a non-directional finish to promote a faster and more even disc brake pad bed-in, along with quieter and smoother stops for longer lasting, consistent braking performance.
- Dependable Quality: Manufactured with multiple alloys for improved heat dissipation and performance. Mill-balanced for proper rotor function. Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
eLINE Series Brake Kit
eLINE Series Brake Rotors provide high-quality stopping power. With our state-of-the-art technology, your brake rotors will last longer and ensure your vehicle’s safety for thousands of miles to come. All eLINE Series Brake Rotors are designed for direct fit: no modifications are required.
Patterns for any purpose
- BLANKS: Replacement rotors are not drilled or slotted, but offer equal quality as your OEM rotors. Great for: All-Purpose, Daily
- DRILLED: Crossed Drilled rotors reduce the heat that builds on the rotor by up to 105° F. Cross-drilled rotors are also chamfered, which reduces the potential for cracking. Great for: Daily, Street Performance
- SLOTTED: Diamond Slot Technology rotors remove brake and road debris and prevent pad glazing, extending the life of the pad and the rotor. The diamond-tipped ends provide an indicator for rotor replacement. When the tips are gone, rotor replacement is necessary. Great for: Daily, Light Track/Rally, Towing/Hauling, Off-Road, Street Performance
- DRILLED and SLOTTED: Cross-Drilled and Diamond Slotted rotors provide the maximum benefits in stopping power, durability, and performance. Great for: Daily, Street Performance
Zinc Coated for Corrosion Protection
All of our eLINE Series Brake Rotors, excluding our blank pattern rotors, come with a special zinc plating designed to protect from corrosion. Though some of this corrosion protection will inevitably wear off through use, the rest of the rotor will remain protected. Our eLINE Series Brake Rotors are available in silver, black, and gold.
Performance that keeps you safe
Stopping faster means stopping safer. Whether you’re taking your children to a dance recital or hitting the town with your friends, you need to be able to remain in complete control of your vehicle.
A failure to properly maintain and replace your disk brake system will eventually cause your brake system to fail – and that could have disastrous results.
We’ve poured a tremendous amount of time into the research, manufacturing, and testing of our products to ensure that they can give our customers the performance that they need.
What's in the box
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|