Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 171 reviews
on October 4, 2012
I have been using this bag for lunch and so far, it's great. It's hard to order a bag online and know if it will fit everything you need, but I specifically wanted a lunch bag with a shoulder strap because I have a lot to carry and a far distance to walk to my building. It has a slim profile even when it's full, which is what I like best. My least favorite thing about it is the strap is a slippery nylon material (think seat belt, but smoother) so it tends to slip off of my shoulder. So I put this bag on first and then my purse over it to sort of hold it in place. The strap is long enough, however, that you could wear it cross-body if you wanted.

It fits a lot, which I need because I work full time and teach at a university two nights a week so I need to pack enough to get me through at least 12 hours. So far, this bag has exceeded what I thought it might fit just from looking at the outside. For instance, today is a teaching day so I fit my 20-ounce Starbucks coffee tumbler (the kind with no handle), a four-cup square salad container, a bag with some leftover salmon, a 12-ounce bottle of salad dressing, two hard-boiled eggs, a 16-ounce container of cottage cheese, a single-serving cup of peaches, a pretty big apple, two cheese sticks and a 6-ounce bottle of cinnamon inside and a bottle of water in the exterior side pocket. I was worried it wouldn't zip, but it did.

I haven't spilled on it or in it yet, but both materials seem like they would be easy to clean. The exterior zip pocket is great for napkins, silverware or a small bagged snack. So far, I'm really pleased with this purchase.

Update - July 18, 2014: The lining is beginning to crack and rip in several places along the seam where the sides meet the top. The rest of the bag remains in great shape and shows almost no wear after nearly two years of heavy five-days-a-week use and several cleanups from various spills/leaky containers. It's really amazing to me that it looks almost brand new from the outside! I'll keep using it for now until the lining situation gets worse, but I have been pleased enough with it that I do plan to replace it with the same model when the time comes.
11 comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2015
I pack my breakfast, lunch, snack, AND sometimes dinner when I go to work. Most lunchboxes are made for children and are woefully inadequate for my lunch packing needs. My biggest struggle has been the fact that I typically eat a big salad for lunch and most lunch bags can't fit such a big tupperware, or there isn't room for anything else. This bag is plenty of room for me to bring ALL my meals to work, yet it magically fits comfortably in the fridge. If you are afraid your coworker will get annoyed with you taking up too much fridge space, cast your fears aside, since this bag is tall and long, it slips between others' lunches with ease.

My very favorite thing is the shoulder strap. I have an arduous commute and it is HEAVEN to toss this bag over my shoulder and forget about it. I used to have to carry my lunch bag in my hand, back when I was a total sucker and didn't own this one, and my arm would get tired and sometimes my fingers would hurt.

My second favorite thing is the side pocket. It fits a big reusable water bottle or a blender bottle, no problem.

I don't really use the outside pocket but I imagine that this could double as a purse if you wanted pretty easily.
on July 5, 2015
First let me tell you that I'm on Weight Watchers. I also commute on a commuter train to work each weekday. This bag is awesome, and makes packing breakfast and lunch painless. I don't have to hold it, just throw it over my shoulder. It holds my yogurt, 2-3 pieces of fruit, a tupperware container for my salad, a lean cuisine, zero point soup and snack bar. I could probably fit a few water bottles as well, but keep them under my desk. I've packed it much fuller for road trips. I'm not sure how cold it would keep things out in the sun, but it's ideal for for my desk or the backseat of my air conditioned car. Love this bag.
on December 31, 2016
Great lunch bag with the pockets I wanted for phone charger etc. keeps food cold all day with the ice packs I use. Ample room in the bag.
review image review image
on March 15, 2017
I love how neat this lunch tote looks. I really like the drink holder on the side. Fits all my lunch. I usually take a yogurt, fruit cup, soda, water, and a pyrex dish. Even fits the 7 cup round pyrex. The bag doesn't tip over like I thought it might. Zippers are holding up well. Only improvement I would make would be to add a non-slip to the shoulder strap because it keeps falling down my arm.
on December 27, 2015
I was in love with this bag until the zipper broke 30 days after I bought it (so I was unable to return it). Prior to that it was working perfectly as a lunch bag for work. I usually bring breakfast, lunch and snacks and it fit everything quite well but not too bulky. Also a handy outside pocket for water bottle of coffee. I would highly recommend if it wasn't so cheaply made. Sad.
on March 2, 2017
love this bag. holds a lot. if you're on the fence, just get it. I take multiple meals and snacks in it to work at the hospital
on September 29, 2014
Really attractive and stylish looking lunch bag. Well made and roomy inside. Love both, the long shoulder strap and the short handles.
I only wish the opening was a bit wider. Not really a problem, you can still get everything in, it's just a little tight and will take some getting used to. The other thing to have to get used to is the crackling sound the inside lining makes, but again, really not a big deal. All in all a great lunch bag that meets my needs.
on June 20, 2017
Great lunch bag. Purple color is really nice. Just as pictured. I fit 2 eggs for breakfast, 2 cups lunch bowl, 1 cup bowl, 1 salad in a jar, 1 apple abd 1 muscle milk shake. I put the strap, fork, knife and napkins in the outside pocket. There still space! I could fit more if I want. Not bulky. Cute, got many compliments, even from guys.
on January 8, 2017
So far, I love this lunch bag. It's roomy, stylish, and easy to carry. I've read some reviews commenting on its durability. I've only had it for 2 weeks; I'll try to update my review to address durability in a few months.
**Edit**
So, it's May 9th and I've had my Bistro Lunch Tote since the beginning of January. I use it everyday, I'm not particularly careful with where I put it down or with sharp objects banging around the inside --all with no visible signs of wear & tear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.