|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polycarbonate
- 2pc Set includes the Carry-on and 24" Spinner and is guaranteed under the Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship
- Exterior Dimensions - Carry-On is 22" x 14" x 9, meeting airline size requirements and 24" Spinner is 27" x 18" x 11.5
- Double-wheel casters provide smooth stable motion and are secured with internal support plates for superior durability
- Flush-mounted Travel Sentry TSA-recognized 3-dial combination lock for secure worry-free packing
- 100% Polycarbonate shell - the most durable material available for hardside luggage
New items from
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EXO 2.0 Hardside Spinner luggage combines the most popular features of the modern traveler along with the highest level of quality.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 27 x 18 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JWTWT2W
- Item model number: 264704
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 24, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks very good, I like finish with nice texture and color on body. good recessed design for two handles and smooth double wheeled casters, it rolls very smoothly, And also I like interior design, the movable interior partition is an excellent idea, it is very neat to keep my extra shoes and small stuffs.
I strongly suggest to manufacturer to make bag more rigid case especillaly the both trims around zipper area, whcih are covered with plastic trim, because of this bag is not an expendable type. So manufacturer could reinforce the area with light weight material like light metal or carbon graphite panel.
When I tried to lock the zipper handles at combination lock, It was difficult because of the combination lock area was sunken down due to soft body. I want to suggest to insert or attach a couple of pieces of hard light metal pieces or carbon graphite panels at inside of bag and/or increase rigidity of that area on zipper locking areas.
All other mechanism are so far so good yet, I have used only one time for bus trevel. It is too early to make a review comment.
I feel sorry to give 4 stars due to zipper locking area rigidity for this beautiful bag.
After further review into the damaged luggage on February 26, 2015. On TSA F-International Inspection Room at approximately 07:36:07 inspection began on a yellow hard case, TSA keys were used to open but was not successfully which resulted in using other TSA approved tools to open the bag for inspection. This bag cleared at approximately 07:42:57.
Customer Support Assistant
Transportation Security Administration
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International"
I give this case 1 star for this reason, and because the wheels began to drag on the return trip. If I could give it zero stars I would.
Set both bags lock with another person looking to be certain opened it a couple times, for example it worked, then wouldn't open
No apparent way to reset again