eBags EXO Hardside Spinner Carry-On (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polycarbonate
- 100% Pure Polycarbonate shell - the most durable material choice for hardside luggage
- Polished/Debossed Diamond Pattern reduces visible abrasion
- Packing compartment is divided into two sections:
- Full-mesh zip-around cover for the perfect combination of containment AND visibility
- Open compartment with our innovative removable/adjustable shelf AND 5-point tie straps
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our EXO Hardside Spinner Carry-On is built to the highest quality standards using light weight materials, rock-solid construction, and a unique exterior sure to get noticed on the carousel.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 22 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 pounds
- ASIN: B004UR5DQA
- Item model number: 213172
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 1, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The side with the zippered mesh liner holds a large eBags packing cube perfectly, and I was able to all my clothes in it (I brought 2 dresses, 2 skirts, 1 pair of pants, 3 tank tops, 3 blouses, 1 long sleeve shirt, pajamas, and a bathing suit). The other side held my shoes (2 pairs of sandals + a pair of flip flops), socks and underwear (in a small packing cube), and my lay-flat toiletries bag, plus various things like my laptop charger and headset, my makeup bag, and some chocolate I bought in South Africa.
So far, it has fit in every overhead bin except for the tiny ones on some regional jets. I just love this bag and hope to have many more adventures with it! <3
1. Great material. Sturdy and doesn't feel likely to crack easily.
2. Love the swivel wheels.
3. The school bus yellow color makes me happy even though it already has some black marks on it after 1 trip.
1. The carry-on size could be a tiny bit bigger (I think) and still meet the carry-on requirements. It's not super-comfortable to pack unless you really have the bare minimum.
Most recent customer reviews
Smooth and rolls well. Fits carryon restrictions. Suprisingly light.Read more