Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2014
I am impressed! The eBags EXO 2.0 has exceeded my expectations. The wheels/spinners are bigger than other carry-on's and they are bolted straight up into the frame. I've shopped around at other retailers in person and some "wheels" are tiny globe-shaped 1 inch balls, while others use fixed 1 inch hard plastic discs. I cant imagine the competitors tiny wheels would stand up to rain, dirt, moving escalators/walkways, expansion joints, and snow. The locking mechanism is strong and sturdy. Interior space is quite large as every effort to eliminate clutter is used to maximize usable space. What particularly sold me is the Lifetime Warranty. Yes, you can find much cheaper carry-ons, but how many carry lifetime warrantys with the build quality? I am completely satisfied and glad I purchased the this eBags product.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 28, 2017
Great bag! It just had its maiden voyage - it's easy to handle, and I was surprised at how much I could actually pack in this bag. When I had to valet check it on a commuter flight - the bright red is easy to spot. The only thing I would suggest is more clear instructions upon receipt on how to open it because it arrives in a locked mode.
on August 11, 2014
Great bag. The rollers move well and the bag has a good amount of room on the inside despite the amount of space lost to thetelescopic handle. I really like the built in TSA compliant lock and look forward to using this bag in my travels.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on November 14, 2015
Bag is sturdy and survived an overseas trip with ease. The wheels roll nicely and the bag seems to fit most carry-on standards. My one complaint would be that the directions for setting the lock were INSIDE the luggage, which did nothing to help me open and set the lock upon arrival. I had to Google the directions, which took a bit of time to find, and it was overall very frustrating.
3 helpful votes
on March 23, 2016
Great little carry-on with a lot of space.
on November 21, 2015
This is our 4th ebag We love them! Light weight, easy to maneuver, plenty of room. Quick delivery.
3 helpful votes
on January 18, 2017
The handle stuck in the half open position after only a few uses. There doesn't seem to be any way to take it apart to fix it without destroying the case.
on October 17, 2015
Very nice suitcase, I already used it for a trip to Chicago and it worked very well I am very happy with having purchased this suitcase.
on August 27, 2015
Built with high quality materials. Durable! The double zipper closure is secure but fussy
on July 30, 2015
The wheels are just noisy! Other than than that, I like the suitcase!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.