Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 14, 2016
A well-traveled friend recommended these packing cubes, but I thought: won't they just take up more space in my bag and add weight? Well the truth is they are so thin they won't decrease your suitcase's capacity, and using NINE (9) of them on my last trip only added 1.3 pounds. SO what makes them so great?
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the combination of cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase (1 Large, 3 Medium, 4 Small, 1 Thin).
NOTE: In my experience I have only ever used one of the large size, maybe two on rare occasions. Definitely by lots of the small and medium, but you might prefer a variety pack which includes a large rather than buying three at once.
review image
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 14, 2013
I've been using these (in assorted sizes) for several years - and they are absolutely wonderful. They are virtually totally weightless (rip stop nylon, heavy duty netting, and nylon zipper around 3 sides.) Netting allows you to see what's inside - somewhat. I sometimes will loop a tag with string through the netting to identify more specifics if I've got a lot of stuff - sometimes that happens. So far it appears TSA is more gentle with their inspections. Luggage always arrives packed just like when I left home, even though it's gone through TSA inspection. Large size can hold 3-4 pairs adult slacks/jeans...don't be afraid to "over pack" these babies. Other sizes for everything else. If you're traveling with someone and can manage with just one checked bag (saving airline fees), these are an absolute necessity to keep your stuff easily separated. First used these on African safari where we were on the move almost every day. This saved hours of precious time packing, unpacking, repacking, etc. When staying in hotel or cruise ship, easy to put the "cubes" right into the drawer for easy access. Take an extra one for the dirty laundry you'll be bringing home. Use one for electronic stuff to keep all chargers, cords, accessories together. Also I use one for the "stuff" I want in front of me on the plane. Kindle, glasses, snacks, whatevers and have it in my carry-on. As soon as I get to my seat, this comes out, and the carry-on goes overhead and I'm set for long flights. (look for other sizes and shapes to meet your needs) (and as noted on product info, they do have a flat handle so if need be, you can easily carry.) One more big advantage. If airline says your bag is over the weight limit, it's easy to pull out one or two of these and fix the problem (and then figure out where to put them! But at least you don't get hit with the over-weight charges.)
44 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 21, 2017
It's unbelievable how much luggage space you can save by using these large packing cubes. By using this product to pack shirts and trousers, I used 50% less space when packing a clothing box in the car for a 3 week road trip. Rather than having to dig through a suitcase to find things, they are at your fingertips when you unzip the cube.
on July 14, 2017
As simple as this idea is, it truly makes such a difference. Everybody in my family is now hooked. I only wish I had thought of it sooner, because they are definitely expensive for the product... however, I will order again and again and probably won't pack again without them.
on April 29, 2014
I've always used PackIts but decided I wanted to try these cubes. I love the bright canary yellow. So easy to see in a dark suitcase. I made a mistake, though. I thought I was buying a graduated set of bags and instead I bought 3 large bags. Well, one large is sufficient for me. I need a medium and a small in addition to the large but I don't need 3 larges. The product heading is clear on the site; I just assumed I was getting a mixed set of sizes. The large cube is great for jeans, gym clothes and bulkier items but not for dressier things. They would slide around and get wrinkled. I'll use the PackIts until I can order some smaller cubes.
on September 9, 2014
I pre-packed my bag without these, then packed them with them. I had SO much room to spare that I considered just using my carry-on (except it would be too heavy for the airline I am on). Well made and quick delivery. Highly recommend.
on June 1, 2017
Absolutely love these bags. I tend to overpack and lose track of daily outfits. The two times I've used these cubes my trip was much easier and my suitcase stayed neat.
on June 20, 2017
The best invention ever! These make packing and travel so much easier and you can actually take more stuff either you!
on June 15, 2017
Love these so much this is my second purchase. I would order the large ones
on July 28, 2017
Great packing cubes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.