Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 7, 2015
I love these eBags!! I ordered them in the Large size during a lightning deal (size based on reviewers recommendations) and they turned out to be better than expected!

Got them before a trip having wanted to get some packing cubes for a long time. I could see the benefits of having clothing items organized and not having to deal with TSA security while clothing is falling out of luggage, etc...

I really liked the idea of being able to throw cubes of clothing into hotel dresser drawers rather than fuss with luggage in itself...

What I hadn't expected was that these could essentially be used by themselves so well! We dressed in our tennis shoes and warmer clothes for our flight and then after one night at our hotel, we had to switch rooms...

Of course the hotel agreed to stow our luggage until our new room was prepared, so we went to the hotel pool. Well now packing our jeans and tennies on top of the rest of our items wasn't happening in our carry on bags, lol...

These eBags were a lot better than the plastic bag hotels provide for dry cleaning... I really appreciated the size, the handle, and general ease of use!

I only took 2 with me but next time I'll be sure to carry the 3rd one empty as well. They really take very little to no space at all and when you roll clothing items, you can get a ton into them.

I'm uploading a couple of photos from when we had them in use on our trip. They aren't full but you can see they're similar in size to a briefcase. Realistically, these could have so many different uses; I'm thinking to use one to stow a few items under my car driver's seat, for one...

They seem very well made. The zippers and pulls are of nice quality so I think they should last a long time. Breathable mesh and everything as described. If anything should change, quality wise, I'll update this review down the road.

Very happy with this purchase! Buy with confidence. Smile. Hope this is helpful!
review imagereview image
on June 8, 2017
If you are a serious traveler you will want to get packing cubes. I've been traveling with packing cubes for about 5 years now and I have all my friends and family using them. You are thinking these don't hold much..well on the large cube I was able to get 5 ladies church suits with the tops and still could have added more. It makes unpacking your suitcase at the hotel a breeze because you just have to take the cubes out and put in the drawers.

My sisters and I go on a 10 day trip and my sister wanted to reduce the suitcases in the back of her truck. She was able to get her clothing, husband clothing, my clothing and a ton of other stuff just by using the packing cubes, it made for happy traveling.

On the smallest cube I was able to get 10 days of ladies undergarment (and not just panties)😉.
on July 17, 2017
Love these bags. I traveled to Italy last Fall. We moved around quite a bit. Before I left, I saw these bags and thought they would be an easy way to sort clothing. I didn't want to be digging through my luggage each morning and disrupting everything I had packed. This worked out well. I simply used one for shirts, one for shorts/capris, one for underware, one for casual dresses. Each morning I removed all of the cubes, took what I needed out of each one and placed them back in my luggage very easily. I used a piece of luggage that had a zippered compartment in which to put dirty clothing. You could simply buy two sets and use some of the largest pieces for dirty laundry also. Great solution for that type of vacation.
on September 7, 2016
I absolutely love my eBags Large, Medium, and Small Packing Cubes and highly recommend this brand. I was hesitant on the necessity of using these packing cubes but this was the first time that my luggage was so organized and remained so throughout my European travels. Love the Aquamarine color and I purchased eBags denim color for my husband's luggage. Although I always rolled my clothes for travel before, these cubes kept all of my clothes in great shape. Wonderful convenience for a reasonable cost. Highly recommend.
on February 10, 2016
I love these. I got a pack of smaller ones for a prior trip and added these larger cubes to our collection for an extended trip we just completed. They're lightweight, which is perfect if you have flights where baggage weight is an issue. These "large" size are a good size for men's clothing. I previously bought some medium size cubes and a couple of small, rectangular cubes that nicely fit socks, underware and/or bathing suits. Medium cubes nicely fit women's shorts, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, etc. We roll all our clothes, so to give you an idea, a medium cube held 5 or 6 rolled t-shirts and then a couple of pair of shorts or light safari pants folded and laid on top. These end the mess that a suitcase becomes after a few days on the road.
on December 16, 2014
These are truly one of my favorite inventions ever. I travel a lot and I don't even know how I managed back then without these Ebags. For one, they offer different sizes so bottled items can go in one bag, lingerie in another, bulky clothing in another, etc. They also come in an array of different colors so each member of the family can have their color. I love that items in the suitcase don't topple all around. They stay neat and in place. I generally put four whole outfit together in one large cube. When traveling, I keep the cubes in my suitcase and pull out the cube I need. It seems to also condense the clothing so that more items fit in the suitcase. Honestly, I can be a spokesperson for this company because I happen to think these things are wonderful!
on June 2, 2016
All I can say is these bags, no matter what the size, make packing a breeze. Everything stays organized. Everything always has its place. Small items I just leave in the ebags if I unpack while away. I have ordered them many times for me, my husband, my son, daughter, grandsons......everyone one loves them. Our son and his family love how easy it makes packing in backpacks too. All i can say.....is we love them!!
on July 15, 2013
My 9 year old daughter goes to camp for 3 weeks in the summer. That calls for a LOT of clothes, since they do not have laundry facilities. She is allowed one large foot locker and one large duffel bag. Last year I packed her linens in the duffel, and everything else went in the foot locker. She complained when she came home that she "ran out of dinner clothes" - her camp requires navy shorts and white tees for dinner each night.

This year I got large and medium packing cubes for her. Underwear went in a medium, socks in another, pajamas and swimsuits in a third. Day shorts in a large, tops in a large, dinner "blues and whites" in another large.

She said it was SO MUCH EASIER to keep herself organized. She could just grab a top and a bottom, and not have to dig through 200 pieces of clothing to get ready for the day.

I highly recommend these bags. I have even started using them for my own trips.
on June 20, 2017
These bags are amazing!! I have packed for a 9 day trip and used every size for our clothes. Every single bag even had room for more! I have always dreaded packing for trips! These make packing so much easier!!!
review imagereview image
on May 25, 2013
These " pouches" are awesome! I have all 3 sizes. I always spent way too much time packing and repacking for trips. And for vacations where we stayed at multiple locations...I was a hot mess! Not any more! I know use them to divide clothing up for different days....just pull out a cube (holding top,bottoms, undergarments and even jewelry). I use one for just sleepwear and lingerie. One for swimsuit, cover-up, sun screen, flip flops. One for workout cloths, shoes and sox. No more digging to the bottom of my bag for that missing item. I love that you can see through them, but I do put jewelry or liquids in small plastic bags then inside cube ( just to prevent accidents or ear rings getting through. This makes packing so much more relaxing and easy. One cube for each day or activity. Also if folded correctly, I find that everything looks fresh pressed and neat. I think that the ability for me to organize things has cut my overpacking way down and that more than off sets the very minimal weight they add to luggage. They are very light weight yet sturdy. Also, they can be used to hold dirty cloths as you go...I wish I would have bought them sooner. These will last forever but I will buy more if and when I take longer trips. I also like that you can purchase different colors ....just another way to organize you bag. It is wonderful to pack all beach stuff at once and for all then arrive at you destination, reach in you luggage a get out all your beach stuff and leave everything else intact. Then back in pack it goes dirty or ready to wear again...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.