Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Show Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2016
I absolutely love my eBags Large, Medium, and Small Packing Cubes and highly recommend this brand. I was hesitant on the necessity of using these packing cubes but this was the first time that my luggage was so organized and remained so throughout my European travels. Love the Aquamarine color and I purchased eBags denim color for my husband's luggage. Although I always rolled my clothes for travel before, these cubes kept all of my clothes in great shape. Wonderful convenience for a reasonable cost. Highly recommend.
on September 12, 2017
Love love love these cubes! Keeps my suitcase so organized and easy to unpack! Just remove the cubes and put them in the chest of drawers. I love the fact that all my clothes do not get all jumbled up in transit. Also makes it easier to pack by category and ahead of time. Pack what you won't be using the next few days and set aside - then place in the suitcase when you are getting ready to finish up and leave. I travel frequently, would not want to be without these!
on September 14, 2016
A well-traveled friend recommended these packing cubes, but I thought: won't they just take up more space in my bag and add weight? Well the truth is they are so thin they won't decrease your suitcase's capacity, and using NINE (9) of them on my last trip only added 1.3 pounds. SO what makes them so great?
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the combination of cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase (1 Large, 3 Medium, 4 Small, 1 Thin).
NOTE: In my experience I have only ever used one of the large size, maybe two on rare occasions. Definitely by lots of the small and medium, but you might prefer a variety pack which includes a large rather than buying three at once.
review image
on November 11, 2017
Took a summer long trip from North Carolina to Alaska in a truck camper! I bought 3 large cubes and 3 medium cubes. I needed a lot of different layers plus outerwear due to the changing weather and the duration of our trip. These cubes kept my clothes clean and dry and kept me organized! We are back from our trip but still living on the road and I have everything I need in 2 large bags and 1 medium bag.
These cubes are AWESOME! Durable and well made!
on March 22, 2017
These bags have changed my life. They organize my suit case in such a way that I don't need to unpack when I travel. I can find anything in my bag in seconds. Besides normal travel, they are going to come in so handy for camping. No more hunting for my clothes when on the move.
on August 17, 2016
Thought these were just a gimmick. However, packing is a breeze now. I bought lots more. Makes life so simple especially if you are packing for a family and/or visiting multiple destinations. One upside is that if your bag is overweight you can just grab one of these out of your suitcase and carry it on to the plane with you. Great when you have too many souvenirs on the trip home.
on January 19, 2016
These travel packages are great so far. I have only taken them on one trip but they performed just as well as you could expect. No rips, tears, or zipper failures thus far. They also helped me greatly organize my luggage for a mid-length trip across the country. I was able to put certain categories of toiletries or clothes in the various bags to make that desperate lengthy search through a messy luggage come to a much swifter conclusion.

The colors are very neutral so they go with any type of bag you put them in. The size is just right for your socks, underwear, or smaller garments. My wife used them mostly for this purpose. It did make the large amount of stuff she packs look quite a bit more organized.
on March 19, 2017
Bought the five pack for my daughter for Christmas. She is an executive for large corporation and travels over two hundred day a year. She loved them!!Packing was a breeze with room to spare in her suitcase. Ordered her the large three pc set because she said she will never pack again without them. They seem flimsy, not the case at all, sturdy zippers, extremely sturdy nylon construction, feather weight, and they hold an amazing amount of stuff. Very happy with my purchase!!!! These wEbpages will not disappoint!
on September 25, 2015
I travel frequently and these large packing cubes make everything so much neater and easier to access. Whether you fold or roll your clothes, the larger size accommodates every type of clothing. All is contained and organized so no more rummaging around a suitcase for items. Items stay tidy and in place. Yes, there are still some wrinkles depending on material and how you pack, but generally clothes look pretty good. No messy mound of clothes while unpacking. Once home, it's a breeze to take the cubes directly from the suitcase to the laundry room or just unzip and empty one at a time to put away. For longer trips using multiple cubes, I usually put tops in one and bottoms in another with sweaters, etc. in a third if needed. (I use smaller specialized ones for cosmetics, accessories, nightwear, lingerie, swimwear, and fitness clothes-- plus shoe bags.) The large size also keeps my packing in check. I've learned that there is absolutely no need to bring more than will fit in the cubes regardless of the trip length. And the final tip -- it's painless and not embarrassing if you have to open your suitcase in front of security or it arrives open on the baggage carousel.
on December 26, 2016
Though I travel a lot, I saw no need for these until we stayed at a place where we had to live out of our suitcase-- no dresser or closet space, no bathroom counter space for our toiletries. I ordered several sets of packing cubes after a few days of suitcase mayhem, and it was such a glorious change! No more messing up everything just to find a shirt! Each member of the family has one color, and all our electronics cords go in a small one; toiletries go in a medium one.

The one major downside is that we couldn't fit everything in the suitcase the same way because the puffy cubes don't fit together as well as a bunch of clothes. So I think they're not ideal for actual travel, but EXCELLENT for living out of a suitcase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.