Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 809 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 904 reviews
on September 14, 2016
A well-traveled friend recommended these packing cubes, but I thought: won't they just take up more space in my bag and add weight? Well the truth is they are so thin they won't decrease your suitcase's capacity, and using NINE (9) of them on my last trip only added 1.3 pounds. SO what makes them so great?
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the combination of cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase (1 Large, 3 Medium, 4 Small, 1 Thin).
NOTE: In my experience I have only ever used one of the large size, maybe two on rare occasions. Definitely by lots of the small and medium, but you might prefer a variety pack which includes a large rather than buying three at once.
review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon August 7, 2015
I love these eBags!! I ordered them in the Large size during a lightning deal (size based on reviewers recommendations) and they turned out to be better than expected!

Got them before a trip having wanted to get some packing cubes for a long time. I could see the benefits of having clothing items organized and not having to deal with TSA security while clothing is falling out of luggage, etc...

I really liked the idea of being able to throw cubes of clothing into hotel dresser drawers rather than fuss with luggage in itself...

What I hadn't expected was that these could essentially be used by themselves so well! We dressed in our tennis shoes and warmer clothes for our flight and then after one night at our hotel, we had to switch rooms...

Of course the hotel agreed to stow our luggage until our new room was prepared, so we went to the hotel pool. Well now packing our jeans and tennies on top of the rest of our items wasn't happening in our carry on bags, lol...

These eBags were a lot better than the plastic bag hotels provide for dry cleaning... I really appreciated the size, the handle, and general ease of use!

I only took 2 with me but next time I'll be sure to carry the 3rd one empty as well. They really take very little to no space at all and when you roll clothing items, you can get a ton into them.

I'm uploading a couple of photos from when we had them in use on our trip. They aren't full but you can see they're similar in size to a briefcase. Realistically, these could have so many different uses; I'm thinking to use one to stow a few items under my car driver's seat, for one...

They seem very well made. The zippers and pulls are of nice quality so I think they should last a long time. Breathable mesh and everything as described. If anything should change, quality wise, I'll update this review down the road.

Very happy with this purchase! Buy with confidence. Smile. Hope this is helpful!
review image review image
on July 6, 2016
Love the packing cubes, don't like the size. I tried measuring out the dimensions, but it's hard when you don't have the actual product in front of you. I was intending to backpack Europe with these, and was excited to having great organizers, but the large size, when filled normally, was better suited for checked luggage, taking up 1/4 of the space of an average suitcase size (two could fit along the bottom, two stacked high). Larges can fit several outfits.
I'm now gearing up to backpack Southeast Asia with a 46 liter backpack, and I'll be buying the small and slim sizes.

More of my tried and true travel necessities
Portable Toiletry Bag for Women Makeup or Men Shaving Kit with Hanging Hook (blue)
Eagle Creek Undercover Money Belt
Eagle Creek Pack-It Compression Sac Set (Medium/Large) - 2pc Set
Sea to Summit DryLite towel - Large,Eucalyptus
Ceptics GP-5PK International Travel Worldwide Plug Adapter Set
eBags Small Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine)
on June 8, 2017
If you are a serious traveler you will want to get packing cubes. I've been traveling with packing cubes for about 5 years now and I have all my friends and family using them. You are thinking these don't hold much..well on the large cube I was able to get 5 ladies church suits with the tops and still could have added more. It makes unpacking your suitcase at the hotel a breeze because you just have to take the cubes out and put in the drawers.

My sisters and I go on a 10 day trip and my sister wanted to reduce the suitcases in the back of her truck. She was able to get her clothing, husband clothing, my clothing and a ton of other stuff just by using the packing cubes, it made for happy traveling.

On the smallest cube I was able to get 10 days of ladies undergarment (and not just panties)😉.
on June 18, 2014
I like these cubes mostly becuase if I ever had to open my bag at the airport I wouldn't feel like a weirdo with my clothes, shoes and underthings hanging out. As for packing they make only a small amount difference in being able to store more things in the bag comfortably, but I'm a neat freak so like it that my bag looks tidy when I'm travelling.

The fabric and zippers seem durable and I've used them many times without any issues.
on May 18, 2016
How did I ever pack before these guys?! No matter how neatly you pack your suitcase, you end up digging for things and then it's a jumble. Not with these packing cubes. I have a couple mixed sets and they worked so well that I decided to get a few of these large cubes for future cold-weather travel (i.e. bulkier clothes). When airport TSA opened my bag, a quick glance and shuffle and they could easily see everything plus my clothes, toiletries, electronics, etc. stayed organized and went right back into place. While on a 3-week trip involving several airports and many different lodgings and varied weather, my travel buddy was jealous of how organized all my things were. (Think I'll get her a mixed set for Christmas.)
on June 1, 2016
I love these bags. Right now I have them packed with tops, bottoms, underwear, swimwear and misc. But other times, I have just put a different outfit in each bag and put them in an overnighter. I like that I can take them out of my luggage and put them directly into hotel drawers, then they easily pack back in. They keep my stuff organized - I can always find what I am looking for. The smaller ones have my charging cords, makeup, medicine. They have handles that make them easy to pull out and carry. The material is very strong and the green color is beautiful. The zippers are strong and I almost bought the cheaper version - but I am glad I didn't. I have given these as gifts too!!
on May 26, 2016
Wonderful for travel and storage. I use the large packing cube to carry tablecloths for trade shows, as I am often a vendor at conferences. My items stay organized and folded. This big is large enough to hold one six-foot and one eight-foot tablecloth. Product is very well made. I use the smaller packing cubes to organize my clothes and personal items for travel. As a frequent business traveler, I am a huge fun.
on September 7, 2016
I absolutely love my eBags Large, Medium, and Small Packing Cubes and highly recommend this brand. I was hesitant on the necessity of using these packing cubes but this was the first time that my luggage was so organized and remained so throughout my European travels. Love the Aquamarine color and I purchased eBags denim color for my husband's luggage. Although I always rolled my clothes for travel before, these cubes kept all of my clothes in great shape. Wonderful convenience for a reasonable cost. Highly recommend.
on November 29, 2016
I ordered two sets...one blue (denim) for myself, and a black set for my hubby. My set was fine, appropriate for traveling (i.e. "LARGE" as ordered).The black set was not, however. They were nothing like the picture as far as sizing. Only one bag was a good packing size but the two smaller bags were way too small to pack much of anything in. In fact, the smallest bag my husband could probably only pack a few pairs of socks....that's all! Since they were a gift, I unfortunately discarded the the receipt etc. so I could not return them. Could not understand the discrepancy. Very disappointed. Be careful.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.