- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 9X364AZP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.01 (21%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Techlite Diamond Nylon
- Dimensions: 13.75 x 9.75 x 3 - great for folded dress shirts, jeans, t-shirts etc
- Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship
- Includes premium YKK zippers with corded pulls for a lifetime of opening and closing
- Highest construction standards utilized - making it the number one packing cube of choice
- Interior seams fully finished for durability and soft mesh tops won't damage delicate fabrics
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Pack like a neat freak. Even if you aren’t one.
Once you’ve experienced eBags Packing Cubes, you’ll wonder how you ever traveled without them. Not only do they keep everything contained in your luggage but they maximize valuable packing space. And you’ll appreciate them immensely if ever randomly selected for TSA inspection – best to keep your unmentionables discreetly tucked into an eBags packing cube! Once you arrive at your destination they become drawers for your drawers – unpacking is a snap.
The Difference is in the Details
Designed with premium YKK zippers, breathable nylon, fabric bound interior seams that ensure a snag-free inside that never frays & mesh tops to keep things breezy.
There’s a cube for everything!
Choose from 10 colors for yourself and your family - as soon as you open your suitcase, you'll know exactly whose is whose and what is where.
Drawers for your Drawers
eBags Packing Cubes are sized to fit perfectly in your luggage and hotel drawers. With so many size options, you’re sure to find the best fit.
Guaranteed for Life. That’s a really long time.
No matter what you pack into a product by eBags, you can be certain we put a lot of thought into it first. Like countless hours of design, quality materials, reinforced zippers, forward thinking, and customer suggestions. We compromise on nothing. So we can feel good about what we make, and you can feel good about what you buy. It’s why our products are guaranteed for life. And that’s a really long time.
In response to Customer requests, we offer eBags Packing Cubes in sized sets This 3pc set is made up solely of medium cubes.
YKK zippers with corded double zipper pulls make openingclosing simple and fast
Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, and ventilation
Interior seams fully finished for durability
Soft mesh won't damage delicate fabrics
Webbing handle for convenience when carried by itself
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 13.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0092XBKQY
- Item model number: M48439
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
In terms of specific brands and models of packing cubes, I prefer the eBags medium-sized cubes over the Rick Steves cubes. Two of the eBags medium cubes fit perfectly side-by-side in a typical 21" carry-on roller-style suitcase (e.g., the eBags TLS mini or the Rick Steves 21" carry-on roller, both of which I use), whereas the Rick Steves smaller cubes leave a lot of extra space on the sides. Also, the eBags cubes are shorter (about 3" vs. 5" for the Rick Steves cubes). Personally, I prefer to use more of the shorter cubes, with different types of items in each cube (e.g., shirts in one cube, underwear in another, etc.), rather than stuffing a lot of different stuff into a larger cube.
Having said that, packing style is a matter of personal preference, and others may prefer the deeper and smaller Rick Steves cubes, so the real question is quality and durability. Both the eBags and the Rick Steves cubes are well made, and the zippers on both work well. I think the eBags cubes will be more durable over time, though. The Rick Steves cubes are mesh on all sides. The eBags cubes use a very light, solid fabric (like parachute clothe) on the sides and bottom, with mesh on the top so you can see what's in the cube. I think the parachute cloth (which is reinforced with mesh) will last much better than pure mesh, and it doesn't get snagged on things as easily. The fabric doesn't add any discernible weight relative to all mesh, as far as I can tell. I also like the handles on the eBags cubes -- nice feature.
Whichever brand you get, it's worth the investment. Packing cubes really do make travel easier. My only wish is that they weren't so expensive.
UPDATE 4 July 2012: When I wrote the above review, I speculated that the eBags cubes would be more durable. Sure enough, the mesh of the Rick Steves packing cube has torn around one of the seams, but the eBags cubes (which I've used more heavily) are still going strong with no signs of wear.
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the combination of cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase