Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Price:$26.99 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 11-20 of 1,074 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,187 reviews
on July 18, 2016
When I first opened the package, I was shocked about how small the medium cube was. I figured there as no way I'd be able to pack anything in these. Boy was I wrong!!!!

I'm packing for a 12 day trip (5 of which I will need to dress as a pageant mom) and needed to be able to keep these outfits separate do I could find them all quicker. I was able to fit 1 Maxi Skirt, 1 shirt dress, 1 swing dress, 1 swing skirt, 4 blouses, 1 pair Capri jeans, 1 pair leggings, 1 pair shorts and a fashion belt into 1 medium cube! I never thought I'd be able to do that AND it fits comfortably in one half of a 24" samsonite spinner suitcase! Since I bought a 3-pack, I decided to see how many of my 2-year old off-stage clothes I could fit. 12 2-piece outfits and 2 one-piece outfits! I was so amazed I immediately ordered another set to be delivered to our hotel for my husbands clothes!
on April 12, 2013
Started using cubes for packing several years ago and you can't beat them. Bought the medium and small sizes of these eBags and they are perfect. Durable, light material with sturdy zippers and the mesh helps remind you what you packed in that cube, course I also use colour coding. I find the medium and small size eBags are the most useful sizes -- I use the medium ones for larger or bulky clothes (pants, shorts, sweaters, etc.) and the small size ones for tees, socks, panties, scarves, and just about everything else. I have some of the long narrow ones too and they are good for accessories. My go to luggage are roller duffel bags -- I have a large one and a carry-on size. Using packing cubes makes packing and unpacking so much quicker and it's way easier to stay organized, even live out of your suitcase. If I unpack, I just transfer the cubes into the drawers or cupboards. Works great too when you have to share luggage or storage space. My order came fast as usual. Thanks, Amazon!
on January 16, 2017
These size medium eBags cubes are the same size as the size large Eagle Creek Pack-it cubes. Great for keeping my suitcase organized and quickly packing up. Quality is not as good as Eagle Creek, but price is cheaper and quality is good enough.
on October 26, 2016
My fourth purchase of these packing cubes; my second batch of medium size. These are the most useful size IMHO; if you're only going to buy one set, get these. I'm a very widely travelled person and my husband travels every week for his job (and has done for the last 4 years), so ours get a real work out.

You may wonder why I'm buying more? One of our 12 bags has one zipper broken (but they have two zippers per cube that can zip together in the middle or or zip both around to one side, so we can still use that cube.). The main problem I have is that when we are both travelling together, we always want more medium-sized bags... I love these so much that we decided it was worth getting another set.

Main potential downside of packing cubes is that it makes very efficient use of your packing space so your bag can potentially end up overweight. This is rarely a problem in the US, but everywhere else in the world the baggage limits are smaller, so beware.
on March 7, 2017
I bought the 4 pack which contained different sizes a while back. I do some travel for work and loved the pouches but always liked the medium the best. Fits my pants or shirts perfect where the small is good for socks and underwear. Anyways bought another bunch of the medium so I could put all my shirts in one and pants in another and then either work clothes or nice clothes in the third. Keeps things separate. Kind of wish they had a variety pack of colors for color coding but who cares. Very useful product.
on December 12, 2015
I can't say enough good things about these packing cubes - they are AMAZING. I wish I could rate them higher than 5!!!.

My husband was a skeptic, and I had to convince him that we should begin "cube packing" for our vacations. Now he is completely hooked on the concept and won't pack without them!

We each get our own cubes, making it easy to find our own things and keep them organized while on the road. My husband is able to pack 5 knit polo shirts, 5 tshirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 5 briefs. 5 socks into one cube. It doesn't seem like it would be possible, but it is effortless. What you do is lay it all the items on the base of the cube while it is open (and it will look like it would not be able to fit), and then as you begin to zip the cube, you press/compress the clothing with your hand and continue zipping around the circumferance of the cube. It is effortless, and the mesh on top allows all the air to escape. Also, everything stays nicely folded. When we get to a hotel, we open the suitcase, each grab our own cube(s) and we no longer have to search for our things amongst a jumbled pile of wrinkled clothes.

When we are ready to return home, we compile all our laundry into one or 2 cubes, just stuff it all in there, and any remaining clean clothes are packed into a separate cube. When we get home, we just toss the laundry cubes into the laundry room and carry the clean clothes cube back into the bedroom to put away.

The cubes store easily in our empty suitcases, so they are ready to use. The zippers are high quality and have never failed us.

I highly recommend getting these in all sizes... you will wonder how you managed without them!
on February 19, 2017
Worked great for keeping my clothing organized for a week long trip. Helped when returning to keep clean and dirty clothing separate and I was also able to use one to contain all the extra things I'd needed on the way there, but not on the way back. I wasn't sure they'd be worth it, but they totally were.
on December 18, 2013
These are great for keeping clothes together when you have to pack and unpack often. I was on a 10 day trip, and was switching hotels 5 times, so I used these to organize my clothes (warm clothes, workout wear, short/t-shirts, etc). It was great. I could just open the cold weather bag on rainy days, and just open the shorts bag on hot days. It made re-packing every other day a breeze since the clothes were already folded and easily re-stackable.

I didn't give these 5- stars because they don't condense the clothes at all, which some of the other brands do.

Notably, as far as size, I ordered the large and medium not realizing which would work better in a carry-on size bag. The large eBags took up nearly the full length and width of the suitcase. For the medium, I could place 2 side by side for each "layer" of bags. I preferred the smaller of the two sizes, since they weren't really that small. As a female on the small to medium side, I didn't have to fold the clothes too much to make them fit in the bags (which was my initial concern when ordering).
on June 23, 2016
I travel for a living (flight crew) and I didn't realize how inefficient my packing actually was until I got these. My suitcase is so much more organized and when I get to the hotel there's no rummaging through my whole bag to find something that shifted from where I put it. Everything stays in its proper place. I think the medium size is perfect for fitting into a standard roll-aboard bag. I separate my things into two separate ones and it leaves so much extra room in my bag. Definitely a must buy for frequent travelers that want to stay organized.
on March 18, 2017
so perfect for travelling - everything is organized and easy to pack into suitcases. When at the hotel you can just open the right bag and everything is at your finger tip. My husband and I love them, just sent them as a present to our daughters. Can't say enough good about them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.