We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Guaranteed for life under the eBags Lifetime Warranty and built with premium materials, wheels and handles
- Upper compartment measures 25 x 15.5 x 7.5 and lower compartment 25 x 15.5 x 6.5
- Premium YKK zippers include photo-reflective cords for nighttime safety and lockable D-rings discourage tampering
- Recessed, locking telescoping trolley handle extends to two heights: 43.5, 40.5 for optimum maneuverability
- Designed with the intricate organizational details thats made eBags brand a favorite for over 15 years
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The eBags TLS Mother Lode Junior 25 Wheeled Duffel was featured in the Outside Buyer's Guide Summer 2010 issue: Brawny and balanced...superior construction...rock steady.brbrTough Lightweight Smart TLS truly defines the new Mother Lode series. We've completely re-designed our best selling wheeled duffels and added new features and innovative functionality and performance without added weight. If you're looking for outstanding design, style, and function, you'll find it in the TLS Mother Lode series.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 25.5 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.7 pounds
- ASIN: B008MCY6N0
- Item model number: 125548
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is luggage that was clearly dreamed up by someone who travels. It features a smartly-designed double interior compartment which can be converted to a single compartment, if desired. In the bottom compartment, there's a movable shelf system, so that when your bag is upright, everything doesn't all get squooshed to the bottom. And because of the way it is constructed, the bag doesn't tip over when it's full. One nice added touch is the orange interior, a seemingly inconsequential detail, but it makes finding small/dark items a bit easier. Other features include:
* three zippered mesh pockets inside the bag (one in the upper compartment and two in the lower)
* three exterior pockets
* an expansion zipper which increases capacity by 1.5"
* four exterior compression straps to ensure the bag stays securely closed
* a built-in ID pocket
* a hide-away add-a-bag strap
* interior straps to secure items
* two handles at each end of the bag (in addition to the telescoping handle) for easy grabbing out of your trunk or off the baggage carousel
Overall, this is a tough, well-made, and thoughtfully-designed bag which comes with a lifetime warranty. All my luggage is now eBags only.
Just used the bag for an equestrian holiday in the UK with paddock boots, half chaps, helmet, breeches, rain gear plus a regular wardrobe for touring in warm or cool/damp UK weather. I was afraid that I would be overweight for the airline allowance of 23 kilos, so I did not use the optional expansion. My bag weighing just under 19 kilos which means that I could have extended my bag if I needed. My bag rolled so easily through transfers at the airport, at train stations and in rolling to my hotel over cobblestones near the train station (no taxi needed with an easy rolling bag.)
The full bag at 19 kilos is heavy to move up/down stairs, however when having to do stairs there several handles to grab the bag with two hands to do stairs. (I was able to do stairs alone, though slowly. This bag though heavier was easier to maneuver then my other duffels.)
- hard outer case on the bottom gives added protection while the canvas top lightens the load
- three good sized outer pockets with sturdy zippers
- three outer handles (in addition to the telescoping handle) make it easy to maneuver the duffel in and out of trunks: one black handle at the bottom, one on the very top, and one near the top on front
- four straps around the outside protect the zippers from pulling if you tend to overpack the duffel
- inside bottom compartment has two removable (and removable) dividers, making it easy to organize shoes, toiletries, etc.
- inside top compartment is divided by a zippered wall that can be rolled up and out of the way for bigger items. Two security straps are also inside this compartment.
- colors other than black make it easier to spot on the baggage claim conveyer belt
- I cannot find any yet. This 25" duffel has performed excellently in 2 trips and I expect it to perform well just like my 21" duffel has for the past 3 years.
This bag is definitely a bag you have to check if you're flying — it's not even close to carry-on size. I did also purchase the carry-on version of this bag, and I love it, too, but I wanted something a bit larger for trips of more than just a couple days. Take a look at the video on the eBags site to get a good sense of the size of the bag — it's bigger than I pictured a "junior" bag to be, and I can't even imagine how giant the big version must be in real life.
As others have noted, it is *not* a perfectly square bag; I imagine this is to help with the balance when it's standing upright. And it stands up very nicely. The wheels are well placed, wide apart, so it doesn't wobble when I pull it, like my old roller bags did.
I love that it comes in a bunch of colors, too, so my bag is not lost in a sea of black.
The only thing I would improve if given the chance would be to make the window for the luggage ID the same size as a standard business card. I really like the idea of foregoing a traditional luggage tag — one less thing to get snagged in the machinery — but it's less useful if it's not quite big enough to get my info in there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great bag. I can fit a whole lot in this thing. The only thing I had to get used to was the front zipper opening. Read morePublished 1 month ago by KSC
I can't say enough good things about these eBags - and this is just one of them. I bought this one because I had the larger one and wanted something smaller. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jennifer H.
My old luggage decided it had enough on my last trip with a broken foot and zipper pull. I decided to look for something new. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Erin
Purchased this to accompany the smaller Mother Lode roller bag I've had for years. This larger version is perfect for me with the separate compartments where I can store boots and... Read morePublished 2 months ago by javie
Outstanding piece of luggage. I can not see finding a better piece of equipment for the money.
I bought this after getting (and LOVING) the eBags TLS Professional slim... Read more
I have started traveling all over the country and needed a bag that was large enough for a weeks worth of clothes with out being over sized. This fits the bill perfectly. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bill Cathey
This bag has worked out very well so far. It packs easily and handles really well. I highly recommend it! My husband bought one too!!Published 3 months ago by Michelle C.
Took this bag on a 2 week European cruise + 5 night stay in Istanbul. The bag was so roomy I never filled it, despite packing lots of clothes (hey, I am a woman and it was a... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Drkymeiam
This is the best suitcase I have ever had - and I have probably had at least 50 so far. The design really allows for maximizing space and organizing for longer trips. Read morePublished 6 months ago by MJ