Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

eBags TLS Mother Lode Junior 25" Wheeled Duffel (Blue Yonder)
Color: Blue Yonder|Change

on June 22, 2016
I can't say enough good things about these eBags - and this is just one of them. I bought this one because I had the larger one and wanted something smaller. I was finding that I always wanted to take the bigger bag with me on travel, even if I didn't need that much space! I'm happy to have the smaller version now. Works great. Watch the video, because that's really helpful. When I saw all of the features the first time, I was sold on it. The adjustable/removable shelving works great to distribute weight across the back/bottom of the bag. I love all the options with the sections. I haven't used it with the divider rolled up yet. I haven't needed to. One thing though: this holds so much it's easy for it to get heavy fast. I can use this smaller one for a week - easily - and I tend to over pack a bit! I will cry if/when it gets battered but so far, a few trips and it still looks great.
on August 29, 2016
I love, love, love these suitcases. I have the TLS Mother Lode 21" too and it's great. I am going to use this one for when my husband and I check a bag but don't want to pay for two checked bags. We can usually fit both of our stuff - mostly summer gear - in the 21" but we have a 10 day trip coming up and it won't be quite enough space. Granted - most of it is my stuff as he doesn't pack or need much - that's what he says at least. I noticed some people were asking if it got flat - well, it doesn't. That whole black back part is hard and great for protecting your stuff but it also keeps it from going completely flat. It's still not huge though and for as much as it holds, it's worth the footprint it uses in my closet. I haven't packed for the 10 day trip yet since it's not until the end of the year but my guesstimate is that it will hold everything we need plus have room to bring stuff back. We are both heavier people - 200 lb range so our clothes aren't tiny either.

The only thing I dread is that the airline doesn't ever seem to care as much about my suitcases as I do and for that reason I would have gotten black or grey so the grime was more difficult to see but then we won't be able to tell what bag is ours as easily. My other bag is in the egg plant color - and it looks filthy after about 20 trips. It's held up with the exception of Delta tossing it airborne through the baggage carousel (I watched it fly through the air) and onto the belt. It landed weird and got stuck between the belt and the metal at baggage claim. I didn't realize I had to find someone at Delta to show them right away for them to fix it so it has a little tear around the zipper. Our flight was already delayed and no one was in the office so I thought I would just do something about it "tomorrow". It was too late. :)
on November 14, 2014
I read all the reviews on this and was blown away, so I ordered one. It's true this is a bag to hold everything. A few really small quibbles:

1. I read in the other reviews that there's no handle on the bottom. I thought, "How much of a problem could that be?" I wish I took it more seriously before buying. What a pain to lift into a car!
2. On a similar note, the 25" suitcase is a big bag! I'm not good at visualizing inches, so I was (pleasantly) surprised by the size of this pack. But it is NOT a carry-on.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 14, 2015
The capacity of this suitcase is very impressive! I frequently take week-long trips with no access to laundry facilities; this suitcase holds all I need including toiletries and accessories, and two pairs of shoes. The hard-floor bottom section with its retaining straps is ideal for slacks, or to hold items that need extra protection from rough handling. The upper duffle bag-type compartment is very roomy with a net section to keep small items together. Outside zippered pockets are large enough to actually be useful. Each will hold a pair of shoes or a rolled up jacket. This item has proven to be very durable as well.
3 helpful votes
VINE VOICEon December 9, 2015
This is my third eBags Mother Lode bag. I have the 29" and the 22" bags as well.

The TLS Mother Lode Junior is well made, has tons of zippers, movable partitions in the lower portion, low rolling resistance wheels and a handle that stows easily and extends to several different heights. The zippers move easily and can all be locked.

One thing I find convenient is the small zippered section at the very top. It's a great place to put tickets and whatnot prior to checking your bags. Some folks have issues installing the two fiberglas rods that keep the base in position, but once in place, they work as intended so the bag doesn't fall over easily when sitting on the end.
on April 25, 2016
I have started traveling all over the country and needed a bag that was large enough for a weeks worth of clothes with out being over sized. This fits the bill perfectly. Has a hard bottom and a rugged top. The ability to get items from the top without opening the main compartment is great. Has handles in all the right places for easy lifting. They have thought of everything. Love it.
on April 23, 2015
Used this with the eBags cubes and I can't believe how much fit. It's perfect size too because you can't go over 50lb limit - but you can get close. Love all the zipper sections and our stuff actually stayed organized throughout the 10 day trip.
on January 22, 2016
I love this bag. So roomy, yet organized. Which is something I am not, yet I strive to be. The color is a gorgeous plum and the bag has the nicest luggage wheels I think I've even seen. Smoothly rolls on even the worst surfaces. The interior is super spacious and customizable. Looking forward to cramming this bag full of goodies on my next vacation.
on January 7, 2015
I waited until I had tested this bag on a recent trip to Tibet before writing a review. I love this suitcase! Everything I needed for a month fit into this plus an Ebags backpack with room to spare. After thousands of miles of rough travel, it looks like new. Living out of this suitcase was no problem- the bright interior and the mesh zippered sections made it simple to be organized and find what I needed. The exterior buckles allowed me to pull the bag tight and tidy for carry-on. The eggplant is a fun color and was easy to spot amongst all the black look a like bags on crowded luggage carousels. I am so glad I bought this suitcase!!
on November 29, 2010
As someone who travels regularly, I can tell you that I love this bag. I purcahsed it a few months ago to replace my beat-up "Travel-Pro" bag. The two seperate compartments are perfect and I love how much stuff I can fit in this thing. Seriously, you could travel for a week and have room to spare. The only thing I don't like is that there is no handle on the side. This makes it a bit awkward for me to get into my trunk when it's fully loaded and heavy, but I can live with it.
29 helpful votes
30 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.