- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 9X364AZP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.01 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TechLite Diamond Nylon
- Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship
- Premium self-repairing YKK RC coil zippers ensure a lifetime of opening and closing
- Hanging hook with removeable pocket mirror for times when you dont have one
- Four separate compartments, each 2.25"D x 9.25"W - center section is 7.75" wide
- Left section is 3.75" wide and lined with Clear material to store contents that may leak or be damp
Customers who bought this item also bought
The EBags Pack-It-Flat Handbags feature a Nylon upper with a . The outsole lends lasting traction and wear.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 14 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B074V7RPJ6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.