Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 26, 2017
I bought this product about 3 years ago. I travel domestically for 14 days per month for work and abroad, on average, 10 days per quarter for pleasure. I've used this toiletry kit to organize my products every trip. It's held up beautifully, overtime, and still looks exactly the same as when it arrived. It's easy to clean, cheap, durable and oh so functional. More than a few times my products have burst due to inflight pressure changes or leaked for whatever reason and nothing has ever spilled out of the kit soiling my clothing. I love that it packs flat and has a carrying handle. It's super durable, made of water resistant materials, with YKK zippers, and what look to me like reinforced seams. I expect this thing to last, at least, another decade. The only flaws I've found are that it doesn't hold all of my products when I take an extended trip - like a month or greater. But, that's mainly because I'm a product junkie. Also, the removable hook is not useful to me as it's not practical for me to hang the kit in the shower or bathroom. Anyway, it's a great item and I'm glad I bought it. If it ever falls apart or gets lost, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

**The attached photos are what I usually pack for a two week trip. Everything's still kinda grungy because my return flight landed last night.**
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 1, 2013
This bag is the exact width of a carry on sized bag and work with their packing system. It's actually larger than I need for toiletries so I use the side pockets to carry all my small items like chargers. The hook is too small to go over many poles in various bathrooms.
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
eBags makes great stuff, and I purchased this after buying a number of packing cubes. I wanted a lower-profile toiletry kit, but was concerned (as a woman who has lots of "stuff" and also packs my SOs toiletries when traveling) that it wouldn't fit everything that's typically in my 3-fold standard toiletry case. Not so!

It's a bit less "organized" than I like (pockets and pouches galore is my standard preference), but there are enough compartments to separate things out sufficiently. Seems well made and all the zippers and pulls are heavy duty.
on January 28, 2018
This is the BEST toiletry bag that I have ever used. It has lots of room to store all my cosmetic needs ( and I have many). The end zipper case was large enough to fit my electric tooth brush case and two small tubes of tooth paste. The other zipper end fit four ( I use different brands of mascara ) tubes of mascara, two eyeliners pencils, a brow pencil, a lash comb, and two lip pencils. Next to this zipper section, I fit four containers of BareMinerals 0.03 oz size. I was also able to fit a case with my make-up brushes in the middle compartment. There was still plenty of room left for other miscellaneous items. This bag fit into my suitcase easily. I did not have to unpack the travel bag to use the items inside. It made cruise traveling so much easier and kept all my items organized. I plan to buy another one of these travel bags to organize my medicines and electronics and other items for traveling instead of a bunch of clear containers that have to be constantly packed and unpacked and reorganized.
on April 27, 2016
I felt compelled to write a review bc many ppl complained this wasn't big enough, but I sure think it is! Maybe if you don't use travel size shampoos and such it might be a tight fit. I used to travel a LOT for the airlines and always had trouble fitting my toiletries into a neat small space so this is plenty big. It's nice for car trips where I am not worried about keeping my liquids separate. I sort of wish each pocket was waterproof lined and not just one, but the material seems very washable. Also to the complaints about hanging it and things falling- use common sense. You can unzip then partially but yes, if you do an entire vertical unzip then of course stuff will fall out. I just only open the top part to get what I need. The center area is plenty spacious enough to hold everything you would need to get ready for a shower and more. Wish it could fit my straightening iron but that's better off in its thermal bag anyways.
on October 18, 2017
Not my first toiletry bag for travel, but it is by far, the best I've owned. The long flat distribution of contents helps it fit better on a packed bag. Also, given that it has multiple compartments, it's easier to separate the contents better. Water proof lining should keep your bad free of liquid if something may spill. The hanging hook was great for keeping the contents available during my trip.
review imagereview image
on August 6, 2012
This Pack-it-Flat really is flat, and that's its best feature: it goes in the top of my duffle, or in the zipped inner mesh lid of my eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible. It doesn't take up a third of the suitcase's volume, yet it fits everything that a biggish dopp kit fits. It comes with little bottles, but I don't use them, although they are fine enough quality; I prefer Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottles. I must carry my own soap, shampoo, and towel thanks to allergies to hotel-supplied products, and this fits it all in. The single leftmost zippered compartment holds tubes of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, lotion). This is the only compartment that is lined with slick plastic, so any exploding items won't taint the rest of your luggage. The slim far-right compartment is a good size for toothbrush and toothpaste. I use the compartment next to it for contact lens stuff, including a bottle of travel-size cleaner; I am able to fit in my chunky eyeglasses case and zip it closed. The big middle compartment opens to reveal yet more compartments. I zip a washcloth into the upper mesh compartment, and I put a tube of aspirin, a razor, and a tiny round tin of dental floss in the bottom zippered compartment. In the big central area go travel hairbrush, full-size soap holder, and travel-size deodorant. Atop this, I lay my (admittedly small) makeup bag and a travel towel in its pouch. They sink down into the opening and I can easily zip it closed. The biggest inconvenience is transferring items to and from the 3-1-1 bag. The bag has a hanging hook that I rarely use. When I first got it, I was surprised at how big it was, but it spreads everything into about an inch or so of flat space, which is incredibly useful. Fellow travelers have admired it, and I have given them as gifts.
0Comment| 225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how this kit would work but now I can't believe I ever used those block shaped toiletries kits for travel. I was able to fit travel and regular size bottles in this kit. It has a lot of room. I especially like that one of the compartments can expand by unzipping it. I adore the color and it fit very easily in my suitcase. It is usually the last thing that I pack and always have to block off an area in order to get it to fit. With this kit I was able to lay it across the top and quickly close my suitcase. I have already bragged to my friends about this Pack-it-Flat toiletry kit and will never go back to the old block sized bags.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.